Men's World Cup 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I am referring to torture for viewers who don't want to see ML suffer or torture for ML himself on his injuries?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/pingpang/2019-12-01/doc-iihnzhfz2891976.shtml
  赛后,马龙对比赛进行了总结,直言还未恢复到最佳状态:“今天打得还是一般吧,主要还是开局三局没有咬住。前三局的输,都是在中后局有机会,没有把握住。每局都是在进攻的时候,落点差一点,被对手防了回来。所以0-3落后也很难追了。”

他们的上一次交手,是在今年6月的中国公开赛上,当时马龙以4-1战胜张本智和并最终夺冠。被问到对手的变化,在马龙看来:“他还是始终保持着赢球的欲望,他也会根据每次比赛,尝试新的东西。我觉得从总体能力来说,感觉每一次比赛他都会有一定进步。这么年轻的运动员,又这么喜欢球,喜欢研究球,再加上和教练一起分析,所以能感觉到他现在技术能力比原来有进步。”

至于自己的状态回升到了何种程度,马龙并不希望操之过急:“我觉得还是一点点来吧。今天赛前自己也做了各种各样的准备,但一上来从球上能感觉出自己还是没达到预先想象中的感觉。无论是给对手的压力,还是自己无谓失误都比较多,今天比分上也是一直在落后,可能就显得比较被动。(哪些地方需要提高?)我觉得各方面吧,身体、技术还有对比赛的感觉上,不光是训练还需要比赛去积累信心、在比赛的感觉。”

谈及接下来的参赛安排,他表示主要看身体状况,“随着身体好转,也会去参加更多的比赛,找找比赛感觉。”

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Basically the guy can't move well and he's match play is rusty.

C”mon. He”s recovering from injury and has been out of competition for ages. This is (was) ML”s first tourney. Give the guy a break; he certainly deserves that. A single match does not cast the future in iron.

We’ll see. It’s too early to tell; it may be a ZJK-like (but not -style) decline, but a few goid years might also come. Not to mention the olympics.

Jan 2018
BOmeBwk.jpg

LPJPVRB.jpg

kFq13Qy.jpg

PeETSL8.jpg

SODaOXJ.jpg

xkhQvE7.jpg

L3Azjwl.jpg

833Kz80.jpg

agH96t4.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
C”mon. He”s recovering from injury and has been out of competition for ages. This is (was) ML”s first tourney. Give the guy a break; he certainly deserves that. A single match does not cast the future in iron.

We’ll see. It’s too early to tell; it may be a ZJK-like (but not -style) decline, but a few goid years might also come. Not to mention the olympics.

Haha, he had too much of a break already, obviously if he plays the olympics it will be his last tournament.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Crazy how fast people judge a situation. This was already the case when he came back before WTTC 2019 and guess what, he won it. Same happened with ZJK back in the days.
As yoass said it's the first tournament ML played for months. Speaking like that, it feels like you guys never played competitions...
Give him a break, and time to find his form. We'll see, it's way too early to judge.

Also, I've seen some people referring to EmRatThich's pingsunday about "ML would retire before Tokyo 2020". This is fake news. It's not the first time that EmRatThich, with all due respect, posts non reliable informations. I truly think everyone should be careful about what he says.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Crazy how fast people judge a situation. This was already the case when he came back before WTTC 2019 and guess what, he won it. Same happened with ZJK back in the days.
As yoass said it's the first tournament ML played for months. Speaking like that, it feels like you guys never played competitions...
Give him a break, and time to find his form. We'll see, it's way too early to judge.

Also, I've seen some people referring to EmRatThich's pingsunday about "ML would retire before Tokyo 2020". This is fake news. It's not the first time that EmRatThich, with all due respect, posts non reliable informations. I truly think everyone should be careful about what he says.

I tend to disagree.
It's been two years with injuries and on and off tournament participation.
Also additionally, he is at the normal retirement age of Chinese players...
The trend in his play and results are negative...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Match that ends with a fault serve. Congratulations FZD for withstanding that pressure from Harimoto and making the fans happy and avenging ML's loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi