Very Light Inverted Rubbers on Market (may update over time)

Palio's CJ8000 and Ak47. Kokutaku brand which yogi_bear suggested is also kind of good. You are looking at less than 20USD per piece (excluding shipping) for these 3 models.

Personally I would recommend CJ8000 Provincial version with blue-coloured sponge if you can find one as it offered very good spin and decent speed. Beginner-friendly control as well. As for Kokutaku 007 pro I'm still searching on websites just to get myself a piece for trying.

The CJ provincial is quite good. I tried the 38 degree version boosting and it loops really well.

Contact Achoomai in mytt.net for the 007 pro.

Last edited:
Managed to snatch the very last 007 pro from amazon b4 it went back to "out of stock" once again. Only just received my package while ago:rolleyes:

Good for you. That rubber sold about 300 pcs in thailand for a span of months only. I suggest you boost it.

How many layers would you suggest?
Official says one layer but you said u did 2 in the other forum. Did you think it was alright/too much/too little?

Yup i was using 2 because of a seamon like booster i used. If using falco, 3 layers.

Reactions: Cornerer
This user has no status.
Omega VII Euro is very light (59 g. uncut, 2mm). After a brief test, I like it better than Asia DF that I also tried a while back.
Omega VII series is way better than Vega. Euro is the only light one among Omegas but I can't really recommend it due to how much better I managed with Omega VII Pro is which is just 2.5deg sponge harder. Pro is already much heavier but I would still pick a Pro 2mm over Euro everyday.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
the Kokutaku 007 Pro Mid hard version did not give me good impression. Even after boosting the sponge does not offer as much power as Battle 2 provincial or Sanwei Target (most variants) although 007 Pro certainly weighs quite a bit lighter. The particular sheet i received just doesn't seem to offer sufficient sponge hardness nor the topsheet grip/thickness I expected from typical Chinese rubber. I would rather sacrifice lightweight for 40deg hardness if it actually offers H3 levels of spin as yogi claimed to be.