• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 33
    1. Top | #1
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts

      Where can I find DHS Hurricane Long v

      Hello guys, I've been looking for weeks for the old version of Hurricane Long 5. The one with larger head size and the stamps on the blade. I've found many websites that are selling the blade but all of them are selling the new version. Do you know where can I find it? Any website is good for me but it must be legit and reliable. Any suggestion is well accepted
      Thank for your attention.

    2. Top | #2
      splasher78 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade OLDER,THINNER STIGA CLIPPER WOOD & AZALEA OFFENSIVE
      Forehand Rubber H3 Provincial Orange 39 deg unboosted
      Backhand Rubber Andro Rasanter R37

      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Location
      Jersey City
      Posts
      135
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 45 Times in 37 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      Hello guys, I've been looking for weeks for the old version of Hurricane Long 5. The one with larger head size and the stamps on the blade. I've found many websites that are selling the blade but all of them are selling the new version. Do you know where can I find it? Any website is good for me but it must be legit and reliable. Any suggestion is well accepted
      Thank for your attention.
      Ttnpp.com has what you’re looking for. They are legit when it comes to H3NEO PROVINCIAL, I’ve ordered H3Neo provincial from them multiple times and never had a problem. I don’t think I’m allowed to post link but if I’m correct in what you’re looking for it’s also known as the DHS W968 with black handle non-commercial version “later developed to commercial blade Hurricane Long V (blue handle) “ I can't comment on their blades though because I haven't ordered any from them.

      hope this helps.

      m
      Last edited by splasher78; 12-02-2019 at 09:45 PM.

    3. Top | #3
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by splasher78 View Post
      Ttnpp.com has what you’re looking for. They are legit when it comes to H3NEO PROVINCIAL, I’ve ordered H3Neo provincial from them multiple times and never had a problem. I don’t think I’m allowed to post link but if I’m correct in what you’re looking for it’s also known as the DHS W968 with black handle non-commercial version “later developed to commercial blade Hurricane Long V (blue handle) “ I can't comment on their blades though because I haven't ordered any from them.

      hope this helps.

      m
      TTnPP unfortunatly doesn't have it. There is the new hurricane long 5 but not the old one

    4. Top | #4
      splasher78 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade OLDER,THINNER STIGA CLIPPER WOOD & AZALEA OFFENSIVE
      Forehand Rubber H3 Provincial Orange 39 deg unboosted
      Backhand Rubber Andro Rasanter R37

      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Location
      Jersey City
      Posts
      135
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 45 Times in 37 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      TTnPP unfortunatly doesn't have it. There is the new hurricane long 5 but not the old one
      Hmmm... can you send a pic of the blade in question?

    5. Top | #5
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eng_pl_blade-DHS-Hurricane-Long-V-FL-7204_1.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	20224 this one. This is the old version, it has a bigger head size in comparisons to the new one.

    6. The Following User Likes TTLOVE's Post:

      splasher78 (12-04-2019)

    7. Top | #6
      SFF_lib is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: New Zealand
      SFF_lib's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Hans Alser OC
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 (Provincial)
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy 64

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      New Zealand
      Posts
      973
      Reviews
      Read 2 Reviews
      Liked 710 Times in 426 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eng_pl_blade-DHS-Hurricane-Long-V-FL-7204_1.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	20224

      this one. This is the old version, it has a bigger head size in comparisons to the new one.
      Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for the bigger head size?

    8. Top | #7
      thomas.pong is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: France
      thomas.pong's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Harimoto ALC
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7
      Backhand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7

      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      France / USA
      Posts
      952
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 446 Times in 318 Posts
      I think https://www.prott.vip/ sells all the versions oh the HL5 including the one with the larger head size.

    9. Top | #8
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib View Post
      Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for the bigger head size?
      I'm looking for this blade for some reason:
      I like heavy blade (this one weight aprox. 96g)
      A bigger head size is better for forehand oriented players (I like to play with my forehand whenever I can)
      Because the head size is bigger even the rubbers will weight more, so i would have an heavy racket ( 200g or more)
      Futhermore even Ma Long is playing with this head size and also other pro player.

    10. Top | #9
      Astorix is offline
      says Namaste
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Japan

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Ice Cream AZX i
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Omega VII Tour
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Tour

      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      256
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 215 Times in 115 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      I'm looking for this blade for some reason:
      I like heavy blade (this one weight aprox. 96g)
      A bigger head size is better for forehand oriented players (I like to play with my forehand whenever I can)
      Because the head size is bigger even the rubbers will weight more, so i would have an heavy racket ( 200g or more)
      Futhermore even Ma Long is playing with this head size and also other pro player.

      if it`s only about the weight you can ask the distributor to send you one on the heavy side. there are new ones also with 94g and more and you can glue your rubbers with 4-6 layers of glue e.g. Revolution No.3 glue is perfect for that. this would add another 10-12g in total.

    11. The Following 3 Users Like Astorix's Post:

      Keven702 (12-04-2019),splasher78 (12-03-2019),thomas.pong (12-03-2019)

    12. Top | #10
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by thomas.pong View Post
      I think https://www.prott.vip/ sells all the versions oh the HL5 including the one with the larger head size.
      https://www.prott.vip/Product-Detail...uctcode=OldHL5
      As you can See, now it's out of stock

    13. Top | #11
      thomas.pong is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: France
      thomas.pong's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Harimoto ALC
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7
      Backhand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7

      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      France / USA
      Posts
      952
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 446 Times in 318 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      https://www.prott.vip/Product-Detail...uctcode=OldHL5
      As you can See, now it's out of stock
      Ah bummer.

    14. Top | #12
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says EJ at heart
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Poland

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968-8 Clone
      Forehand Rubber Gambler Burst Thors Hammer
      Backhand Rubber Sanwei Target 90

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      206
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 82 Times in 60 Posts
      I have answer, but you might not like it. There is buttload of copies of old long V on the allie. They look like the one you posted, they have very similar weight, they might have similar dimensions (give me dimensions I'll check with one I ordered, "for science"), they might have similar properties. Once I get my in my hands I will give more information if you so desire. Although I assume you won't consider this as a viable option.

    15. Top | #13
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Kuba Hajto View Post
      I have answer, but you might not like it. There is buttload of copies of old long V on the allie. They look like the one you posted, they have very similar weight, they might have similar dimensions (give me dimensions I'll check with one I ordered, "for science"), they might have similar properties. Once I get my in my hands I will give more information if you so desire. Although I assume you won't consider this as a viable option.
      Yeah I knew that, but as you said, I don't consider it a good choice. A friend of mine have bought some viscaria clones to see how they perfome. The clones were very bad, very slow in comparison to a legit viscaria and they had some strange vibration.

    16. Top | #14
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Since the dhs hurricane long v is impossible to find, I was considering to buy Nittaku Ma Long Carbon or HRT pro (clone w968). Which one do you suggest?

    17. Top | #15
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says EJ at heart
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Poland

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968-8 Clone
      Forehand Rubber Gambler Burst Thors Hammer
      Backhand Rubber Sanwei Target 90

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      206
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 82 Times in 60 Posts

    18. Top | #16
      SFF_lib is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: New Zealand
      SFF_lib's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Hans Alser OC
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 (Provincial)
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy 64

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      New Zealand
      Posts
      973
      Reviews
      Read 2 Reviews
      Liked 710 Times in 426 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTLOVE View Post
      Since the dhs hurricane long v is impossible to find, I was considering to buy Nittaku Ma Long Carbon or HRT pro (clone w968). Which one do you suggest?
      I have an old Ma Long V. I might consider selling it depending on how my new blade performs.

    19. Top | #17
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib View Post
      I have an old Ma Long V. I might consider selling it depending on how my new blade performs.
      Interesting, do you have some photo?

    20. Top | #18
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib View Post
      I have an old Ma Long V. I might consider selling it depending on how my new blade performs.
      What blade are you trying?

    21. Top | #19
      Kuba Hajto is offline
      says EJ at heart
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Poland

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968-8 Clone
      Forehand Rubber Gambler Burst Thors Hammer
      Backhand Rubber Sanwei Target 90

      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      206
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 82 Times in 60 Posts
      Just to confirm, you are looking for 152 x 160mm head? If yes then lemuria hurricanr v clone has these exact dimensions.

    22. Top | #20
      TTLOVE is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Italy
      TTLOVE's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BH: Tibhar Evolution EL-P
      Backhand Rubber FH: Andro Hexer Powergrip

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      213
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 52 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Kuba Hajto View Post
      Just to confirm, you are looking for 152 x 160mm head? If yes then lemuria hurricanr v clone has these exact dimensions.
      do you have some photo?

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP