Where can I find DHS Hurricane Long v

This user has no status.
Hello guys, I've been looking for weeks for the old version of Hurricane Long 5. The one with larger head size and the stamps on the blade. I've found many websites that are selling the blade but all of them are selling the new version. Do you know where can I find it? Any website is good for me but it must be legit and reliable. Any suggestion is well accepted
Thank for your attention.

Hello guys, I've been looking for weeks for the old version of Hurricane Long 5. The one with larger head size and the stamps on the blade. I've found many websites that are selling the blade but all of them are selling the new version. Do you know where can I find it? Any website is good for me but it must be legit and reliable. Any suggestion is well accepted
Thank for your attention.

Ttnpp.com has what you’re looking for. They are legit when it comes to H3NEO PROVINCIAL, I’ve ordered H3Neo provincial from them multiple times and never had a problem. I don’t think I’m allowed to post link but if I’m correct in what you’re looking for it’s also known as the DHS W968 with black handle non-commercial version “later developed to commercial blade Hurricane Long V (blue handle) “ I can't comment on their blades though because I haven't ordered any from them.

hope this helps.

m

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Ttnpp.com has what you’re looking for. They are legit when it comes to H3NEO PROVINCIAL, I’ve ordered H3Neo provincial from them multiple times and never had a problem. I don’t think I’m allowed to post link but if I’m correct in what you’re looking for it’s also known as the DHS W968 with black handle non-commercial version “later developed to commercial blade Hurricane Long V (blue handle) “ I can't comment on their blades though because I haven't ordered any from them.

hope this helps.

m
TTnPP unfortunatly doesn't have it. There is the new hurricane long 5 but not the old one

This user has no status.
eng_pl_blade-DHS-Hurricane-Long-V-FL-7204_1.jpg this one. This is the old version, it has a bigger head size in comparisons to the new one.

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for the bigger head size?
I'm looking for this blade for some reason:
I like heavy blade (this one weight aprox. 96g)
A bigger head size is better for forehand oriented players (I like to play with my forehand whenever I can)
Because the head size is bigger even the rubbers will weight more, so i would have an heavy racket ( 200g or more)
Futhermore even Ma Long is playing with this head size and also other pro player.

This user has no status.
I'm looking for this blade for some reason:
I like heavy blade (this one weight aprox. 96g)
A bigger head size is better for forehand oriented players (I like to play with my forehand whenever I can)
Because the head size is bigger even the rubbers will weight more, so i would have an heavy racket ( 200g or more)
Futhermore even Ma Long is playing with this head size and also other pro player.

if it`s only about the weight you can ask the distributor to send you one on the heavy side. there are new ones also with 94g and more and you can glue your rubbers with 4-6 layers of glue e.g. Revolution No.3 glue is perfect for that. this would add another 10-12g in total.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I have answer, but you might not like it. There is buttload of copies of old long V on the allie. They look like the one you posted, they have very similar weight, they might have similar dimensions (give me dimensions I'll check with one I ordered, "for science"), they might have similar properties. Once I get my in my hands I will give more information if you so desire. Although I assume you won't consider this as a viable option.

This user has no status.
I have answer, but you might not like it. There is buttload of copies of old long V on the allie. They look like the one you posted, they have very similar weight, they might have similar dimensions (give me dimensions I'll check with one I ordered, "for science"), they might have similar properties. Once I get my in my hands I will give more information if you so desire. Although I assume you won't consider this as a viable option.
Yeah I knew that, but as you said, I don't consider it a good choice. A friend of mine have bought some viscaria clones to see how they perfome. The clones were very bad, very slow in comparison to a legit viscaria and they had some strange vibration.