From H3Neo to T05 hard?

I switched from H3 Neo to MX-S. I chose that for price, feel, and there wasn't as much catapult. Like H3, you still had to work the rubber a little to get results. I played MX-S for a month or two and then switched to regular Tenergy 05. I wanted to transition to a rubber which did a little work for me so I didn't have to be as aggressive.

I say that to say, I would think you should be able to transition to T05H without many problems. Just a slight difference in short game and serves because of the lack of tackiness.

I switched from H3 Neo to MX-S. I chose that for price, feel, and there wasn't as much catapult. Like H3, you still had to work the rubber a little to get results. I played MX-S for a month or two and then switched to regular Tenergy 05. I wanted to transition to a rubber which did a little work for me so I didn't have to be as aggressive.

I say that to say, I would think you should be able to transition to T05H without many problems. Just a slight difference in short game and serves because of the lack of tackiness.

This would be my suggestion also. Mxs is much easier to transition from H3 than T05 ot T05H

This user has no status.
i have made the switch from H3 Neo 2.1 to T05H on my forehand. T05H is a like a H3Neo and T05 had a baby. You get a faster rubber but not as fast regular t05 with less arc and spin than H3 Neo. Also there is no tackiness. Opening up on incoming underspin is a little easier with T05H but not by much. You still have to have a well defined stroke and physical fitness to use T05H just like H3 Neo. Reason i switch to T05H is mainly i dont like boosting H3 neo. Boosting take too much time and is always inconsistent even if you use the same boosting procedure every time. I always have the nagging feeling i want to go back to H3 Neo because of the greater Spin capabilities. But i will stick with T05H for now.

This user has no status.
i have made the switch from H3 Neo 2.1 to T05H on my forehand. T05H is a like a H3Neo and T05 had a baby. You get a faster rubber but not as fast regular t05 with less arc and spin than H3 Neo. Also there is no tackiness. Opening up on incoming underspin is a little easier with T05H but not by much. You still have to have a well defined stroke and physical fitness to use T05H just like H3 Neo. Reason i switch to T05H is mainly i dont like boosting H3 neo. Boosting take too much time and is always inconsistent even if you use the same boosting procedure every time. I always have the nagging feeling i want to go back to H3 Neo because of the greater Spin capabilities. But i will stick with T05H for now.

You're already using a Gambler blade, have you tried Burst Thor's Hammer? It's like a more powerful H3 neo with higher throw. I know I push it hard on the forums, so I sound like a broken record, but it really is something worth considering for a lot of people.

This user has no status.
You're already using a Gambler blade, have you tried Burst Thor's Hammer? It's like a more powerful H3 neo with higher throw. I know I push it hard on the forums, so I sound like a broken record, but it really is something worth considering for a lot of people.

I was intrigued at first too but when i talked to gambler CS, they mentioned that it needed boosting. I just dont want to boost anymore. Thanks

This user has no status.
I was intrigued at first too but when i talked to gambler CS, they mentioned that it needed boosting. I just dont want to boost anymore. Thanks

I'm kinda surprised by that - haven't boosted mine and didn't really think it needed more. I have no business with anything faster anyway :)

This user has no status.
You can also say MXP is a hybrid Chinese Euro Mix rubber too....MXP comes preboosted and plays great for the first month but once the booster dissipates...it doesnt play well to my liking...i even have tried reboosting it after 1 month of use and just doesnt feel right. T05H retains it characteristics well into it playing life..i have only see a drop off of maybe 5 to 10 percent after 2 or 3 months of playing.

Reactions: amoc
This user has no status.
One more question: does the T05h really supports more than a boosted H3N? Or do I need the same perfect strokes? If the same shot quality is needed to fully activate the T05h, than the regular T05 should fit my requirements better, I think.

T05 has more of a catapult effect than T05H making T05 easier to use. T05H needs more effort to use than standard T05. T05H just like H3Neo needs well defined strokes and physicality to get the most out of the rubber.

Reactions: amoc