Same equipment for everyone, what would it be?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Might as well just play TTX!!! [emoji12]

You are not allowed to even acknowledge the existence of TTX. Study The Rules and obey them. Penance is required.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
You are all reminded that the correct number of blades to own is n+1 where n is the number you own now. This thread contravenes the spirit of that Rule.

You are all reminded that the correct number of blades to own is n+1 where n is the number you own now. This thread contravenes the spirit of that Rule.

The rule doesn't seem to stipulate that these are different KINDS of blades/setups.

Technically, you can have several identical spares of these blades.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Indeed. You always need a spare for your spare.

Professional Ping-Pong is like that, same bat for everyone and thats why table tennis is so much better.

Nittaku Acoustic is a very nice blade that could fit for most of the players.
Tibhar MX-P is a good choice for the price and also a very ease rubber to use.

To be fair, ping pong is terrible not because they have a standardised bat. It's that their standardised bat is terrible.

Even still keeping a standardised layout, if they had proper rubbers, ping pong would look a lot more like table tennis than it would look like ping pong right now.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
9Ia3_8yc33U.jpg

JUST DECIDED ...
ITTF just decided on the four colorations to be solely allowed for table tennis competitions as of the year 2021.
and the Rule 2.4 will incur revision accordingly. The racket shall be black (1) on its one side and any colour of (2) (3) (4) on the other side.

NOTE OF IMPORTANCE
There is a follow-up proposition from ITTF EQ that ANTI and LONG-PIPS rubber types should be (3) and (4) coloration respectively.
Rubbers of the type in red (2) and black (1) will only stay valid untill 2024.

/Be happy/

Last edited: