This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Meng has big problems with reading spin even in pushes, if Ito can keep concentration and do not rush when it is unnecessary she should win.

D.N. in one of her interviews she said - Ito plays the same way with any score in the game ...:(

In principle, Ito has no particular motivation to win ....Places in the January ITTF ranking in TOP-10 have already been determined, the results of the semi-finals and finals will not affect ...
Ito-third ....
Here it is not visible in Ito mood to win ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ito looks lethargic. She's not moving at all. Not enough sleep?

New service motion that's not all that deceptive. It feels like she's holding back.

oMOaSJD.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
The end result is only one factor. But being up 9-1 and losing the game 10-12 in the end is what coaches look at. This has happened to CM a few times already.
which coaches?? How about wining 9 points from first 10 - it is piece of cake for you? During a match there are many ups and down. Imporant is how you can deal after such demotivationg defeat in first set. CM came out more focused and she managed to take all other games. Final score is 4:1. I know that many people (inlcuding me) would like to be other way but we have to face the truth - CM was better again!

Reactions: wappak
which coaches?? How about wining 9 points from first 10 - it is piece of cake for you? During a match there are many ups and down. Imporant is how you can deal after such demotivationg defeat in first set. CM came out more focused and she managed to take all other games. Final score is 4:1. I know that many people (inlcuding me) would like to be other way but we have to face the truth - CM was better again!

bro, you dont understand, losing from 9-1 IS NOT A SMALL MATTER FOR CNT LEVEL !

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
I don’t know why but Mima was not in her winning mental state. Never a tchaaaa. Never showing her fist. Never smiling.

Something wrong must have happened to her. I don’t know what. Maybe Her boyfriend has cheated on her ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I don’t know why but Mima was not in her winning mental state. Never a tchaaaa. Never showing her fist. Never smiling.

Something wrong must have happened to her. I don’t know what. Maybe Her boyfriend has cheated on her ??

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Very accurate remark ...I also did not notice a single smile onface, nor a clenched fist ....
And Matsuzaki’s reaction .... He was calm, unusually calm ......

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
bro, you dont understand, losing from 9-1 IS NOT A SMALL MATTER FOR CNT LEVEL !
So you prefer CM to loose the match but win first set, right? That would give her ticket for olympics???
Looks like you all know best china coaches and CNT rules and what is under - come on, really?
win is a win - and this win was a big one. I am not sure if anybody else in this tournament could take down Mima Ito.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
What’s wrong with WYD? Didn’t expect she lost that much to WYM. Or is WMY too good this tournament because she also destroyed ZYL in round 1?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
CNT ...
I never watch meetings between CNT players, the first or second team, unless it's the Chinese Super League or Marvelous-12 ...:eek:
(Now will beat me severely, I'm sure of it ...):(

Last edited:

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
What’s wrong with WYD? Didn’t expect she lost that much to WYM. Or is WMY too good this tournament because she also destroyed ZYL in round 1?

Maybe WMY is just having a great week. These players are all pretty close. If one of them happens to feel great and play at peak level for a few days in a row they blast the others. Doesn't mean one is really better or same will happen next time they meet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Maybe WMY is just having a great week. These players are all pretty close. If one of them happens to feel great and play at peak level for a few days in a row they blast the others. Doesn't mean one is really better or same will happen next time they meet.

That's right ... They know very well the game of their teammates ....

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Does anyone know the list of ten participants in the first round of TOP-12 Japan, November 20-21, 2019?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I didn't read it as an attack, maybe some irony. The way Ma Long argued is the way everyone argued before recent times and all was right in the world and no one complained. Another way of interpreting Ma Long's argument is this: "this serve of mine can not be a fault, because otherwise all my serves before this one were also faults and so are the serves of my opponent, but none of them were called so what gives?" And I can only call this reasoning rational.

There was a serve Ma Long did in the 6th game with a short Toss with the ball in full view throughout the serve. My point is that the players are aware of this issue. No one just wants to change. We just accept it as a matter of course.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

They have the same coach and try to do the same things. Wang Manyu just does them with more power.

Jan 2018