This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
CM: Queen of Opens! Don't you dare take that away from me!!

cache.php

Lol but she's still living in the shadow of LSW who holds the title of three back-to-back WTGF gold.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Lol LSW ran out of gas towards the end. I guess LSW vs Ito continues to elude us.

Conspiracy theorists online over at Tieba. Strategic withdrawal, tactical retreat, you name it...

Can't believe it's been 1.5 years since WTTC 2018...

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
sorry no Sun for Olympic, should be Wang Yidi instead. Remember how Wang shut down Mima in HK Open

Very funny. The cool thing is that the coaches are around the players all the time. The choices are always based on more information than we have.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
But I remain skeptical if WYD can handle Ito's variations, particularly since she flails so badly against choppers who try to dish out different spin variations for a living.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Very funny. The cool thing is that the coaches are around the players all the time. The choices are always based on more information than we have.

... The cool thing is that the coaches are around the players all the time. The choices are always based on more information than we have. ..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Sorry Lin Yun-Ju, you need to lose. If Chen Qi is coaching then I'm rooting for China. I'm still his fan. (also he's the coach of the year for me ;))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
But I remain skeptical if WYD can handle Ito's variations, particularly since she flails so badly against choppers who try to dish out different spin variations for a living.

Ito thrives on high arcing topspin and doesn't like players who drive the ball through the table. It isn't easy to vary spin when the ball is coming at you at 100mph.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The rule has been around for years and yet it isn't enforced when people like Yoshimura and Ito abuse it. Ma Long has been abusing it for years but I guess we all ignore it because we like him. Compare it to how Jeoung serves and you see a clear difference.
Ito hides with her shoulder as well. And the fault has been called on people like Hugo Calderano, who doesn't even attempt to abuse it. Also, what clear difference? Jeoung Youngsik was faulted today, much like Ma Long. Apparently the umpire failed to see the clear difference.

A good chunk of players have the ball fall behind their head. And it was a good thing that it wasn't called by the refs because unless you manage to hide the contact, it has no impact whatsoever.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ito hides with her shoulder as well. And the fault has been called on people like Hugo Calderano, who doesn't even attempt to abuse it. Also, what clear difference? Jeoung Youngsik was faulted today, much like Ma Long. Apparently the umpire failed to see the clear difference.

A good chunk of players have the ball fall behind their head. And it was a good thing that it wasn't called by the refs because unless you manage to hide the contact, it has no impact whatsoever.

Calderano is an abuser. You are the one naive enough to think these things haven't been debated for years. People don't want to change. On most Jeoung Youngsik serves you can see the difference. The pros all tend to abuse the rule until they are forced to change. Not all but most. Timo is a clear exception if you really want an uncontroversial one. He even tries to avoid backward tossing on his reverse.

The culture is endemic. And if you are okay with that, fine. But these serves have been illegal for years.