This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Retire, Ito, Ishikawa, Hirano, and Hayata.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
LSW and CM both deliberating if they wanna risk their Olympics chances by taking on Ito lol. Although CM has like almost 10 nets favouring her??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I don't like this "ball behind the head" rule for multiple reasons. First, as Ma Long said to the umpire, your head is a momentarily obstruction that doesn't even remotely hide the contact point. Second, unlike the free hand, you can't freely move your head, it generaly just stays where the body position dictates it to be. And the body position on serves is 100% trained into your physical memory. To me, the umpire could call fault on almost all of the serves from either Ma Long and Jeoung Youngsik and the video replay would show that they technically are faults. Most of the players hide the ball with their head. Third, the replay doesn't show you the line of sight of the receiving player which kinda matters a lot. He might be able to see half the ball, camera would see none of it - fault.

The rule has been around for years and yet it isn't enforced when people like Yoshimura and Ito abuse it. Ma Long has been abusing it for years but I guess we all ignore it because we like him. Compare it to how Jeoung serves and you see a clear difference.

Reactions: deams59
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
So demoralising for Sato. Must be tough being a defender and have your teammates figure out all your defending patterns

The Japanese youngsters in general are so much better at playing defenders than their Chinese counterparts now.

They really learned their lesson from Rio 2016.

Jan 2018
LSW and CM both deliberating if they wanna risk their Olympics chances by taking on Ito lol. Although CM has like almost 10 nets favouring her??

CM: Queen of Opens! Don't you dare take that away from me!!

BYYTnzQ.jpg

Reactions: Vlad Celler