Haifu dolphin green see thro bottle is this WBGlue or speed glue ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
my 250 gm chinese cheap Haifu dolphin 250ml see thro bottle with a white domed cap adhesive .. is not working at all well on boosted rubber. not tried it on flat rubbers yet .. the english is not good on the instructions . it says apply 3 to 5 layers on the rubber and let dry what puzzles me is that after drying and sticking together then it says THE EFFECT LASTS FOR ONE OR TWO HRS ? .is this speed glue ??.only started playing in plastic ball era don't know about speed glue .. IT SAYS also made from natural rubber organic solvent,,, it smells of much more than natural rubber too toxic ...my rubbers came off easily while playing after 2 days use ..on two glue jobs during matches .. l am now trying the tweak of curling up the the rubber the other way tightly like a scroll rubber out before glueing ... l need to boost cos the batch of xiom omega asia 7 , v hard sponge 52.5 hardness l bought is much too hard on my koto ZLC XVT blade after boosting the rubber felt good fast with more spin .... can l use contra normal solvent glue on these boosted rubbers ..need to reglue for matches v soon !! this is the glue l used lots before it was always fine ... l have ordered andro yellow bottle german water based glue but its too late for upcoming matches ..thanks any ideas about haifu problem please ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Speed glue. Water based is milky white.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes, Iasta is right. It is a pretty much worthless version of speed glue. Pretty much no effect except you may damage modern rubbers.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Not a good speed glue by any means, but I actually use this alot. WBG on the sponge, and Dolphin on the blade. Its a weak bond which makes removal easy and doesn't splinter the blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
Not a good speed glue by any means, but I actually use this alot. WBG on the sponge, and Dolphin on the blade. Its a weak bond which makes removal easy and doesn't splinter the blade.
thanks for the info, SO l am committing a cardinal sin by glueing boosted [falco long] rubbers with a solvent \rubber type glue .thou a weak one ..the dolphin may be designed to stick only for a short while . . l thought this was WBglue . was in a plastic bottle it did no harm to the rubbers did not bubble . l may try contra normal a def solvent glue that sticks well, its in a metal tin..till l get a good WBGLUE for curled rubber .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
No harm per se. But with Booster AND speed glue, you might notice a lot of shrinkage the next time you try to glue it back on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
if you use falco, give it at least 3 days after your boosting before gluing it with VOC
thanks yogi. l will want to use the contra normal VOC glue since l have a 700ml tin of it .. if it does no harm and waiting for the falco booster to dry some ..more time . don't like water based glues they add about 8gms to the total weight my VOC glue dissipates out to half that ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
8g? How much are you using? With WBG, 1 layer is enough, barely 1-2 grams...