Help me with a decicion please!

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
A lot of great advice here (see my likes).

The blade is definitely a keep as many have said.

Rubbers, my advice would be Xiom Vega Pro in 2.0mm on both sides if changed.
Also the grip tape for weight balance or gluing a coin to the bottom is great advice.

Technique is key and #1 no matter what, and the shoulder pain is all to likely from that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Do you boost your H3 ? I've just played H3 neo but i've heard you're really supposed to boost the regular H3 so maybe that's why you struggle with it

But maybe you'll gain to play with an easier to play rubber. Not an expert on the subject but i found that chinese rubbers are harder to play and tensor are more forgiving. Why not try your BH rubber on your FH to see ?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There are few videos in my fixed status on instagram "at"gabrielcpam, I don't know if im allowed to share but since you asked there it is. Go for the lastest ones, specially against the chopper

Looking at the video, with the FH, sometimes you over swing....use too much arm. How you do that is not great for your shoulder. It is not the setup. See if you can use a touch less arm (particularly the shoulder joint), and more legs and hips.

But, based on the footage, you should be able to get anything you want and it would be fine for you.

for saving money, keep the blade and get any high quality Euro rubber or ESN rubber. It will make it so you don't have to overswing as much on the FH. Protecting your shoulder is important and the actual issue for you is that H3 is making you try too hard on your FH.

I am a movement analyst and I can see pretty clearly what you are doing that isn't good for your shoulder. And, probably having H3 is making you think you have to swing harder than you need to.

The technique is pretty decent on the FH. But sometimes you just try a bit too hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
They are 4 months old but i play/practice 6x a week

If you do what you said and average 2-4 hrs each time you play... that is 12-24 hrs a week... and 48 - 96 hrs a month.

Normally, a rubber is ready for the shyt can after 100-200 hrs, yet some last longer. Your rubbers likely have over 300 hrs on each.

Yeah, it is time to replace them. Of course, you could still use them until they fall apart and leave a black and red trail of rubber crumbs around you.

So many to choose from and you gotta deal with what is available to you. Get what is in the class of what you need and the sponge softness/hardness that is your sweet spot. No need to obsess over everything.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
It will be sold by another dealer. Try checking pingponghouse bangkok
I've done shipping TT equipment from across the world, never sourced anything from Thailand though yet. The biggest problem I have with it is that one who does not speak english may have problems ordering from that shop. I've used google translate which does kind of work. I've messaged them and asked about shipping. I will share here the information I get regarding shipping and payment.

Edit: it's 21-25$ + shipping (6$ to Poland), guy ships worldwide

Last edited:
There are few videos in my fixed status on instagram "at"gabrielcpam, I don't know if im allowed to share but since you asked there it is. Go for the lastest ones, specially against the chopper

I watched your forehand video and your forehand technique is 'wrong'. You dont use your leg and body rotation to hit instead you just swing your arm and hope the ball goes in. This will not only tire your shoulder/arm but can also injure it. I suggest you watch this video as reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbnFZWDZ1vU

I've done shipping TT equipment from across the world, never sourced anything from Thailand though yet. The biggest problem I have with it is that one who does not speak english may have problems ordering from that shop. I've used google translate which does kind of work. I've messaged them and asked about shipping. I will share here the information I get regarding shipping and payment.

Edit: it's 21-25$ + shipping (6$ to Poland), guy ships worldwide
The owner of that store speaks english and also a member here. Achoomai

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
First of all I would like to thank you guys, really, for helping me so much, I'm new to this forum and I can already tell you guys are awesome!

Okay so, my forehand looks like that because, in fact, I compensate a lot with my arm because of my rubber and I get tired after training 2-4 hours and start to move less and less the waist and legs, so I kinda got that addiction and forget to move properly... Sometimes I'm just too afraid to let the ball fall as it happens often that I put too much in the swing as you noticed, just to make sure I'll get a good shot in the table, but being like that makes me too tense and that's why I'm thinking about leaving H3 behind, my racket is "slow" compared to the average people's rackets using carbon and ESN tensor rubbers.

So I've decided to keep the blade as you guys said, but I definetly want a upgrade in the speed of it to save some movement effort, so what do you guys think about getting the new Stiga DNA Pro H (FH) and M (BH)? They are accessible to me rn, and I'll totally focus on correcting my techniques tho

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I usually have really good open ups with the hurricane and get the point right away from the heavy spin on the ball, but when I can't do that, I leave a good oportunity to the adversary to attack me, changing rubbers like that might change that but I REALLY REALLY need to get more game volume because I tend to expect the ball not to come back after a succesful attack. I might get a positive feedback in many ways from that change.

Other options I have is the Rakza 9 and 7 that are easy to get too, but I would like to match the stiga blade with stiga rubbers (DNA), which one of them are the most durable and have the most spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Indeed it could be really better to play something else, H3 without boosting is not so good and your xiom tour is very hard for a backhand.

i play DNA M 2.1mm and I really like it, it's very balanced, good consistency and pretty good power and spin. I could not see your instagram video so i'm not sure what your level is. But if you're really advanced why not DNA H on FH and DNA M on BH. Personally i play around 1500 USATT and beat some 1700/1800 USATT and i'm very happy with DNA M on FH and rakza 7 on BH (easier to open and flip but less power, less direct)

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Just a personal opinion, but the DNA is supposed to be one of the newer generation very grippy/bouncy "soft" topsheet rubbers.

If you've tried your backhand rubber on the forehand, it should be fine. But moving to it from H3 is a big leap and you might find it too mushy.

A few club mates use the Tibhar Hybrid series. I like the K2 best, almost as hard as Hurricane.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Just a personal opinion, but the DNA is supposed to be one of the newer generation very grippy/bouncy "soft" topsheet rubbers.

If you've tried your backhand rubber on the forehand, it should be fine. But moving to it from H3 is a big leap and you might find it too mushy.

A few club mates use the Tibhar Hybrid series. I like the K2 best, almost as hard as Hurricane.

Actually I've tried switching sides of my racket many times while training and I do pretty good with the O7T in the forehand, but its nearly in the end of this sheet's life, so I have to go for not so expensive good alternatives