This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Keep: The cat

Get rid of: That floor. Red it is, but peeling off like that, one day you take a step, your foot keep going... and take away Ur hip and knee joint along with you.

Slow down power a little more, you are in the phase of getting your brain to realize where the ball is going. You have plenty of athleticism to get there, you need more reps. Relax and slow down a little. Your impact point on FH is not ridiculous in front like many learning players. You need more reps. Your whip timing is not so smooth yet, but will improve more you relax and more you can see the ball better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Keep the cat away too. One day you take a step, your foot keep going... and take away Ur hip, knee joint and cat along with you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Alot at work so little time. Only watched a little of forehand video. Think it looks pretty good. Har for me to know this But it looks like you keep on going to far with the rotation. You need to stop with the body earlier. I also think you can extend your arm more, then try to accelerate and snap it together. Not one speed with the arm But try to accelerate faster.

So first relax body and arm then first stop with the stomach, then the arm comes flykng forward and then you accelerate and snap with the forearm and then Tries to stop with the arm aswell.

Do ny have much time. Very stressad out so Will proably not elaborate or Will atleast answer pretty slow.

Hopefully anyone can fill in the blanks.

Good luck and good night

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Take 100% of the time you are spending on fh topspin and use it to practice serve and receive instead. Your fh is fine, and I'm pretty sure it is ahead of your serve and receive game. If you really want to improve fast switch half your backhand topspin practice time also.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I also think you can extend your arm more, then try to accelerate and snap it together.
Good luck and good night

Not bad, but if you want some comments so, as Lula said, you should extend and relax your arm a little bit more and maybe start the topspin a little bit lower. It doesn't seem that you generate a lot of spin of FH...? By extending your arm a little bit and starting the topspin earlier you would get more velocity by the time you contact the ball and if your contact is ok, you should produce more spin. And try to snap (a little extra short radius acceleration) by the time you contact...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Brs said:
Take 100% of the time you are spending on fh topspin and use it to practice serve and receive instead. Your fh is fine, and I'm pretty sure it is ahead of your serve and receive game. If you really want to improve fast switch half your backhand topspin practice time also.

I would agree that even a few minutes a day invested in serve after learning basic principles can add up to a couple level increase in a year if WCP's serve is where we think it is.

When I was at this stage where OP is, and had spinny FH, I couldn't punch my way out of a paper bag in terms of serving.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
looks good, in my opinion. BUT. i think in fh your arm is too tensed and keeping 90 degree all the time. :)