New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Any new 40+ balls for general release? (Especially from Nitakku?).
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]The World Connect 40+*** (with seam, ITTF-228-B-02/19), [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]already available in Japan, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]first impression good[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]The World Connect 40+*** (with seam, ITTF-228-B-02/19), [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]already available in Japan, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]first impression good[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I've never heard of that brand before. Do you like it better than the Nittaku premium balls?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
I've never heard of that brand before. Do you like it better than the Nittaku premium balls?

Yesterday tested a little more intensively and compared with the Nittaku Premium. Two out of three balls were fine, feel very hard. The third ball fluttered strangely. Then played directly with the Nittaku and immediately noticed that this ball is playing in a completely different league. Of course, it also costs three times as much. During the summer break I will take a closer look at the 12-pack, but in my club the Nittaku will certainly remain the ball of choice.