XX 4-3 LJK

Final day matches: (time in GMT+8)
13:00 ZYL vs CM
14:00 XX vs ZQH

19:00 (winner of ZYL vs CM) vs SYS
20:00 (winner of XX vs ZQH) vs FZD

21:00 (underdog of ZYL vs CM) vs SYS if SYS wins
22:00 (underdog of XX vs ZQH) vs FZD if FZD wins
23:00 if each of 3 players wins 1 match, they play an extra set with each other starting from 5:5. If winner is still not decided, 8:8, and if still not, 10:10.

Very interesting rules in the final stage, though I think it is very unlikely to occur...

BTW I will go to Shenzhen Luohu Stadium to see the night matches tomorrow...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I just watched FZD/GYT vs XX/SYS and FZD/GYT vs ML/DN, I get the feeling that GYT is actually really good at XD. She's very mobile, comfortable playing against the power of male players, and capable of generating quite a lot of power herself. May need to clean up her touch play a bit.

FZD on the other hand, while often spectacular, is generally too error prone.

I think it might be worth finding GYT a more stable XD partner as a prospect for when XX/LSW retire, as she's very good at XD, a lefty on the women's team, and nowhere near contention for much singles opportunites. FZD, maybe it's time for CNT to concede he's just not THAT good at doubles and let him concentrate on singles.
I just watched the match against the Xu/Sha pair, so far she's the best lefty female player I've seen against Xu Xin, She countered everything and played safe when she needed to, It isnt even about withstanding or blocking XX's shots, She hit everything back smoothly, It was actually SYS targeting FZD in the early rounds and XX targeting him in the later rounds that earned them the victory, Gu was just too impressive, I don't really know the problem with Fan, can't always keep his position, he's always sort of drifting around and on the move and missing easy shots when coming back into the table, and since it's a lefty righty combo He's moving like they're both right handed players,
Also it's quite ironic that after a training camp albeit short Ma, Fan and Xu don't look razor sharp in singles, especially Ma and Xu, Fan looks to be having his short push problems again, probably when the competition comes the adrenaline will straighten everything out

This user has no status.
(china time)
19:00 Zhu Yuling vs Sun Yingsha

20:00 Zhou QiHao vs Fan Zhendong
21:00 Chen Meng vs Sun Yingsha
22:00 Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong
Live stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HkyNFT87_w

If Zhou QiHao wins against fan He will be the champion

Last edited:

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Not really . I don’t think affects the Olympics
Maybe she’ll get a slot for WTTC2020 then. It might guarantee her an appearance but maybe only against tier2 teams

Yes exactly, there was no pressure and she delivered. Olympics is a different matter.