Marvellous 12 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
WCQ is commentating for the media these days.

D6AA5F92-46F1-44F6-9F16-B7CF6C05D1E5.jpg

WCQ is commentating for the media these days.

View attachment 20482

FangBo too!

cache.php

As the commentator of these days' game, Fang Bo has a heavy working load of giving a few matches per day. However Fang Bo said with a smile," Providing more analysis of the game for everyone, trying to let more people fall in love with table tennis. It is the responsibility of every table tennis player. And for me, it is also a process of learning."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I wish my BH would suck that bad. :)
we are talking about top level not amateurs. And I am comparing his BH as used to be to what it is now. Same situation was yesterday with Xu Fei. Ma Long is very smart player and used many tactics during both matches to survive but this time it was not enough especially when his big FH from BH side did not work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Shang Kun retired from CNT. Meanwhile current ML has ZJK (of first Marvellous 12) written all over him. Beginning of the end
yeah I know both of them are not in CNT. They do not play in world tour since china is not willing to send older players. But Hou made a big move wining china nationals this year beating many top CNT players. If this M12 is mostly test for players it would be good if they can play with different styles.