New blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Can you describe your level and play style?

Actually Primorac is not that slow. I play Stiga OC (Stiga equivalence of Primorac) with TG2 as FH. I can counterloop from far distance.

Usually the safest upgrade would be a slightly harder 5-ply wooden blade.

I am thinking of getting a faster blade than primorac because i'm finding it a bit slow. i need something faster. Maybe a composite blade. Maybe Timo Boll CAF. What do you think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
What do you mean about Fextra 7 as a cheaper alternative???
Only the prize or also quality of the wood or what

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
But do you think the Fextra 7 wood is equal with Clipper ex... Both in quality and playing ability???

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I am thinking of getting a faster blade than primorac because i'm finding it a bit slow. i need something faster. Maybe a composite blade. Maybe Timo Boll CAF. What do you think?

If you want a bit more speed, it's probably better to go a bit faster on the rubbers. You could go up in thickness on your T80's if you haven't already gone to max, or change to T05 if you haven't tried that already either.

If that's all been done before, then the obvious next step up from Primorac is either a heavier Primorac or a Korbel, plain in simple.

The CAF is nice too but it's much faster than a Primorac and Korbel, and it doesn't quite have that same feel as a 5-ply all-wood blade does for sure. I'd try a Korbel if I were you before I tried the CAF.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
That's how you went pro?

Do you change blade every other day or is the Mizutani ZLC the holly grail as a pro?

first kuba hajto who likes your post is the worst user, ever.

second. I think if you want to be professional player in poland right now you should only be good in service and service receive, so the level in global table tennis is poor.

I know what you want to say, ZLC is propably very good for Real Pros in plastic era.
I had Zelebro PBO and it has the same structure as Mizutani ZLC and I like it but if you dont play 15hours/week
every ZLC type of blade will be disaster in your game. I think if you play 5-10 hours ALC is more suited for you
less than 5 hours- all wood is better way to be good in table tennis.
Its not something like prescription but I know you can buy ZLC blade and play 5hours per week but 1,8 mm sponge rubbers will be you max.
My opinion for ZLC is when you use it is easier to put pressure, but if you dont have diamond hand and physical ability to be prepared for next shot, man this is not for you.
I have Garaydia t5000 and I love everything but when I play with someone serious- its hard to hold own pressure because the rocket balls will destroy foot position/ body balance on every next ball which comes to you.
sorry for bad grammar

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What do you base this on? What's your source?

first kuba hajto who likes your post is the worst user, ever.

second. I think if you want to be professional player in poland right now you should only be good in service and service receive, so the level in global table tennis is poor.

I know what you want to say, ZLC is propably very good for Real Pros in plastic era.
I had Zelebro PBO and it has the same structure as Mizutani ZLC and I like it but if you dont play 15hours/week
every ZLC type of blade will be disaster in your game. I think if you play 5-10 hours ALC is more suited for you
less than 5 hours- all wood is better way to be good in table tennis.
Its not something like prescription but I know you can buy ZLC blade and play 5hours per week but 1,8 mm sponge rubbers will be you max.
My opinion for ZLC is when you use it is easier to put pressure, but if you dont have diamond hand and physical ability to be prepared for next shot, man this is not for you.
I have Garaydia t5000 and I love everything but when I play with someone serious- its hard to hold own pressure because the rocket balls will destroy foot position/ body balance on every next ball which comes to you.
sorry for bad grammar