Need help choosing blade and rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
So I need advice for witch blade and rubber should I choose. I am an offansive player, I have a Donic Shildkrot premade reket and have learned strokes with it, but i feel a lack of speed and spin in my strokes. I can spent around 100 euros. I relly like xiom vega pro rubbers, but I dont know what blade to use with it. Sorry if my spelling is wrong, I dont write it very well. I am open to all advices.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Butterfly Korbel

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
+1 on the Persson Power Play.

Although, if you are looking for upgrade on the cheap, I'm completely impressed by the new(ish) Loki blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
+1 on the Persson Power Play.

Although, if you are looking for upgrade on the cheap, I'm completely impressed by the new(ish) Loki blades.

I feel like buying Loki products is a gamble because there is not a lot of reviews and I dont have that luxury , so I think I will probably buy persson powerplay blade with xiom vega pro rubbers on both sides, but thank you for recommendation.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
DUDE... simply SCREW the reviews. Time and data will show you reviews composite from too many people who don't know it or have agendas are unreliable.

Look at it like this... lasta is not given to talking out hiz azz and has experience you can count on. That counts a lot more than a sum of reviews of fanboyz.

Don't believe my sorry azz, believe lasta and many other solid members who have used that blade and can attest that it is appropriate for a developing and even advanced attacking player.

I say that even as a retailer of a niche outfit (Nexy) whose products are costing 2-3 x on average over that blade.

You are not taking a lot of risk trying it out, you also have secondary markets of other players available to you should you not like it.

EDIT: I say what I said supporting lasta's views for both products. You won't go wrong with vega pro on PPP as a developing attacking player - it gives you a LOT of flexibility. lasta's endorsement of a few other less expensive products holds merit.

You do your own risk assessment - PPP with 2x vega comes in at your budget and will certainly give you the ability to learn and grow, or simply perform at the level you are. you chose well.

Last edited:
Reactions: lasta