Back to Forum
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 461 to 478 of 478
  1. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi
    love it like HK got trounced 0:5 v team B...

    Probably good lead up preparation for HKG

    I only see them in medal contention in XD and Ladies teams.... Other events see stronger teams participating


  2. Janard is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 1,424 945
    J
    Janard is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 945 1,424

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2018
    Singapore
    945
    1,424
    3939
    Read 0 Reviews
    #462
    Final Day of the First Round of Warm-up Matches

    Men's Team

    Team A 4:1 Team B
    XU Xin/FAN Zhendong 3:0 LIANG Jingkun/LIN Shidong (6,6,4)
    MA Long 3:0 XU Chenhao (10,7,11)
    FZD 3:0 LJK (5,6,9)
    ML 3:0 LSD (2,9,4)
    XX 1:3 LIN Gaoyuan (10,-5,-8,-8)

    Team C 4:1 Team HK
    YUAN Licen/ZHOU Qihao 1:3 HO Kwan Kit/LAM Siuhang (-9,-9,6,-10)
    WANG Chuqin 3:0 Ng Paknam (2,13,9)
    ZQH 3:0 LSH (6,5,5)
    WCQ 3:0 HKK (5,7,8)
    YLC 3:0 NPN (10,13,3)

    Women's Team *note that WMY was transferred to Team B and that tipped the scales

    Team A 2:3 Team B (LOL)
    CHEN Meng/LIU Shiwen 0:3 CHEN Xingtong/QIAN Tianyi(-8,-8,-7)
    SUN Yingsha 1:3 WANG Manyu (9,-7,-6,-8)
    LSW 3:0 QTY (4,4,4)
    SYS 3:0 WANG Yidi (5,10,8)
    CM 1:3 WMY (-4,-6,7,-12) -> Strongest Reserver Player?

    Team C 5:0 Team HK (poor thing)
    GU Yuting/ZHANG Rui 3:1 DOO Hoi Kem/LEE Ho Ching (-4,16,6,8)
    SUN Mingyang 3:0 Minnie SOO (4,8,6)
    GYT 3:0 LHC (4,3,5)
    SMY 3:1 DHK (-7,4,4,7)
    ZR 3:0 MS (5,8,2)

    The Following 2 Users Like Janard's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi and Vlad Celler


  3. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Janard
    Final Day of the First Round of Warm-up Matches

    Men's Team

    Team A 4:1 Team B
    XU Xin/FAN Zhendong 3:0 LIANG Jingkun/LIN Shidong (6,6,4)
    MA Long 3:0 XU Chenhao (10,7,11)
    FZD 3:0 LJK (5,6,9)
    ML 3:0 LSD (2,9,4)
    XX 1:3 LIN Gaoyuan (10,-5,-8,-8)

    Team C 4:1 Team HK
    YUAN Licen/ZHOU Qihao 1:3 HO Kwan Kit/LAM Siuhang (-9,-9,6,-10)
    WANG Chuqin 3:0 Ng Paknam (2,13,9)
    ZQH 3:0 LSH (6,5,5)
    WCQ 3:0 HKK (5,7,8)
    YLC 3:0 NPN (10,13,3)

    Women's Team *note that WMY was transferred to Team B and that tipped the scales

    Team A 2:3 Team B (LOL)
    CHEN Meng/LIU Shiwen 0:3 CHEN Xingtong/QIAN Tianyi(-8,-8,-7)
    SUN Yingsha 1:3 WANG Manyu (9,-7,-6,-8)
    LSW 3:0 QTY (4,4,4)
    SYS 3:0 WANG Yidi (5,10,8)
    CM 1:3 WMY (-4,-6,7,-12) -> Strongest Reserver Player?

    Team C 5:0 Team HK (poor thing)
    GU Yuting/ZHANG Rui 3:1 DOO Hoi Kem/LEE Ho Ching (-4,16,6,8)
    SUN Mingyang 3:0 Minnie SOO (4,8,6)
    GYT 3:0 LHC (4,3,5)
    SMY 3:1 DHK (-7,4,4,7)
    ZR 3:0 MS (5,8,2)

    Do you think this is what Ladies team has in mind CM/SYS for Doubles and LSW play twice for singles in team event? Or you think this might change?


  4. Janard is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 1,424 945
    J
    Janard is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 945 1,424

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2018
    Singapore
    945
    1,424
    3939
    Read 0 Reviews
    #464
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLin2.0

    Do you think this is what Ladies team has in mind CM/SYS for Doubles and LSW play twice for singles in team event? Or you think this might change?

    Unlikely that CM/SYS will play doubles for WT event and in a very uncharacteristic manner, CNT has chosen not to explore LSW/SYS (or maybe they did behind closed doors) as a possibility. Despite their lacklustre results within the team, LSW/CM has a 100% winning rate on the international arena (China Open 2015; Japan Open 2019 & Team WC 2019). Perhaps this is why the next (and final) warm-up matches which start tomorrow continue to feature LSW/CM.

    Schedule for 8 July 2021

    1000h – XX/LSW vs Sun Wen/Xue Fei (best of 7)
    1100h – Sun Yingsha vs Liu Fei (best of 7) & Wang Manyu vs Zhang Rui (best of 5)
    1200h – Ma Long vs Xiang Peng & Liang Jingkun vs Yuan Licen (both best of 7)

    1500h – LSW/CM vs Qian Tianyi/Chen Xingtong (levelled up Ishirano!) (best of 5)
    1545h – ML/XX vs Liang Jingkun/Zhou Qihao (best of 5) & Fan Zhendong/Wang Chuqin vs Lin Gaoyuan/Zhou Yu (levelled-up Mizukoki!) (best of 5)

    1900h – Sun Yingsha vs Zhang Rui (best of 7) & Wang Manyu vs Kuai Man (best of 5)
    2000h – CM vs CXT (best of 7)
    2100h – FZD vs Zhou Yu (best of 7) & Zhou Qihao vs Xu Chenhao (what is this for??) (best of 7)
    2200h – WCQ vs LGY (best of 5) & Zhao Zihao vs Lin Shidong (best of 5) –> WHAT ARE THESE FOR???

    The Following 3 Users Like Janard's Post:

    Free bird, MaLin2.0 and 1 other


  5. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Janard

    Unlikely that CM/SYS will play doubles for WT event and in a very uncharacteristic manner, CNT has chosen not to explore LSW/SYS (or maybe they did behind closed doors) as a possibility. Despite their lacklustre results within the team, LSW/CM has a 100% winning rate on the international arena (China Open 2015; Japan Open 2019 & Team WC 2019). Perhaps this is why the next (and final) warm-up matches which start tomorrow continue to feature LSW/CM.

    Schedule for 8 July 2021

    1000h – XX/LSW vs Sun Wen/Xue Fei (best of 7)
    1100h – Sun Yingsha vs Liu Fei (best of 7) & Wang Manyu vs Zhang Rui (best of 5)
    1200h – Ma Long vs Xiang Peng & Liang Jingkun vs Yuan Licen (both best of 7)

    1500h – LSW/CM vs Qian Tianyi/Chen Xingtong (levelled up Ishirano!) (best of 5)
    1545h – ML/XX vs Liang Jingkun/Zhou Qihao (best of 5) & Fan Zhendong/Wang Chuqin vs Lin Gaoyuan/Zhou Yu (levelled-up Mizukoki!) (best of 5)

    1900h – Sun Yingsha vs Zhang Rui (best of 7) & Wang Manyu vs Kuai Man (best of 5)
    2000h – CM vs CXT (best of 7)
    2100h – FZD vs Zhou Yu (best of 7) & Zhou Qihao vs Xu Chenhao (what is this for??) (best of 7)
    2200h – WCQ vs LGY (best of 5) & Zhao Zihao vs Lin Shidong (best of 5) –> WHAT ARE THESE FOR???

    Hard to believe not long now. Wonder the nerves on all the teams participating. Clearly CNT has best preparation going in so could be an edge, maybe Japan might feel more ease at home.

    ​​​​
    ​​​​​


  6. Free bird is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 195 236
    F
    Free bird is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 236 195

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    United States
    236
    195
    754
    Read 0 Reviews
    #466
    ML lost to Yuan LiCen, a bright rising star within CNT, in a 3-4 match, the best match so far. YLC plays left handed with brilliant serves and threatening third and fifth ball attacks. ML had trouble receiving YLC’s serves through out the match, specifically in the late stage of a game. Indeed, to a right hander, a left hander’s serve can be more easily conceived and has less time to react.

    Btw ML suffered his first lost in last years super league to no one other than YLC. YLC’s coach is HYM, LXX’s husband. ZYM and ML are good friend since their early days. Once upon a time ML fell in to the darkest period in his professional career and ZYM has something to do with it. YLC also beat LYJ in last years super league tour.

    If I were Harimoto ‘s coach, I’d watch this match over and over and over again.

    IMHO, WCQ, YLC, and LSD are three best hopes after FZD.
    Last edited by Free bird; 07-10-2021 at 04:01 AM.

  7. TTLOVE is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 159 344
    TTLOVE's Avatar
    TTLOVE is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 344 159
    #467
    I'm watching this chinese warm up matches, seems that FZD has reached is final form, right now he is just a beast. ML on the other hand is struggling a bit, but nothing to worry about. From what I see FZD will be unstoppable in tokyo, I'm pretty confident he will win the gold medal

    The Following 2 Users Like TTLOVE's Post:

    Hysteresis and MaLin2.0


  8. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,624 3,294
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,294 3,624
    #468
    FZD is undoubtedly the big favorite to win for the event, but the competition is long, all the players in the tournament want to win and know how to play TT. Even FZD have can have a bad day, can get nervous, on a day where his opponent is on fire plus a bit lucky... you never know for sure in advance.

    The Following 4 Users Like Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    MaLin2.0, matzreenzi and 2 others


  9. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi
    FZD is undoubtedly the big favorite to win for the event, but the competition is long, all the players in the tournament want to win and know how to play TT. Even FZD have can have a bad day, can get nervous, on a day where his opponent is on fire plus a bit lucky... you never know for sure in advance.

    What's happening in Japan? Will 100% go on or still plenty resistance plus setbacks with preparation?


  10. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,624 3,294
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,294 3,624
    #470
    Harimoto needs to look at this video

    The Following 2 Users Like Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    MaLin2.0 and Vlad Celler


  11. TT11.TV is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 60 78
    TT11.TV's Avatar
    TT11.TV is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 78 60

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2020
    Brazil
    78
    60
    218
    Read 0 Reviews
    #471
    Fan Zhendong vs Chen Meng
    https://youtu.be/8AW_a1gKeSk

    Xu Xin vs Sun Yingsha
    https://youtu.be/_gCnT04JYto

    Ma Long vs Liu Shiwen
    https://youtu.be/reITeuuAYTQ

    The Following User Likes TT11.TV's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi

    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: tt11.tv

  12. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #472
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi
    Harimoto needs to look at this video

    Chen Meng should compete in the men's singles, take FZD spot lol

    The Following User Likes MaLin2.0's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi


  13. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,624 3,294
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,294 3,624
    #473
    look at Chen Meng muscles, she's a man

    She really took this match very seriously against FZD. Look at her determination, and her choo-ing...
    its (almost) more important than winning the Olympics final for her...
    Last edited by Takkyu_wa_inochi; 07-11-2021 at 12:49 AM.

  14. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi
    look at Chen Meng muscles, she's a man

    I have seen her play live. The Chinese girls CM, Ding Ning, Wang Manyu are very big girls.... Hirano, Ishikawa, Mima tiny in comparison....

    ​​​​​

    The Following User Likes MaLin2.0's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi

    Last edited by MaLin2.0; 07-11-2021 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Bc

  15. MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 290 434
    M
    MaLin2.0 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 434 290

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2019
    Australia
    434
    290
    1100
    Read 0 Reviews
    #475


  16. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,624 3,294
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,294 3,624
    #476
    Hayata and Nagasaki are more athletic though

  17. Tommy Lee is offline
    says Professional desk lamp / floor lamp wholesaler and retailer
     
    Moderator 831 855
    Tommy Lee's Avatar
    Tommy Lee is offline
    says Professional desk lamp / floor lamp wholesaler and retailer
     
    Moderator 855 831

    User Info Menu

    #477


    P.S.: I love this coat
    My Wechat

  18. Tommy Lee is offline
    says Professional desk lamp / floor lamp wholesaler and retailer
     
    Moderator 831 855
    Tommy Lee's Avatar
    Tommy Lee is offline
    says Professional desk lamp / floor lamp wholesaler and retailer
     
    Moderator 855 831

    User Info Menu

    #478










    More...........

    The Following User Likes Tommy Lee's Post:

    MaLin2.0

    My Wechat

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.