Warning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Please I would like to warn everyone to stay away from buying anything from: Shop-Ping.Be
The are bunch of liars.
Thanks,
joe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I bought a Joola Rosskopf Emption PB-c from them, thy sent me a fake blade without a box and serial number.
the top plays of wood on the blade are terrible, when I complain about the fake blade an the box they said Joola is not providing the nice black boxes anymore. I rang Table Tennis 11 and the blades are coming in a very nice black boxes. I paid for post-be, which takes about 7 days to come to Australia. They shipped the blade by some shitty DHL post it took whole month to arrive. I bought it from Belgium but the fake blade was shipped from Germany.

Hmm. That's weird. Sucks that happened to you. I've purchased a VICTAS blade from them because they had one in my desired weight and it arrived to the USA in a week with no problems. I also paid with paypal. In my experience, most if not all TT vendors i've purchased from take paypal which is usually a safe transaction. If you paid with paypal you can open a case through paypal. If credit card, I believe you can open a case with your credit card company if you've no success with Ping.be.

I bought a Joola Rosskopf Emption PB-c from them, thy sent me a fake blade without a box and serial number.
the top plays of wood on the blade are terrible, when I complain about the fake blade an the box they said Joola is not providing the nice black boxes anymore. I rang Table Tennis 11 and the blades are coming in a very nice black boxes. I paid for post-be, which takes about 7 days to come to Australia. They shipped the blade by some shitty DHL post it took whole month to arrive. I bought it from Belgium but the fake blade was shipped from Germany.

This user has no status.
Please I would like to warn everyone to stay away from buying anything from: Shop-Ping.Be
The are bunch of liars.
Thanks,
joe

If you are going to shame a shop, at least provide more details of your story, like posting pictures of your invoice and the blade.

I don't know why any shop would try to even scam anyone if they accept PayPal. They side with purchasers most of the time and my experience has always been positive with PayPal. That's the key reason I was comfortable buying from prott.vip which seems to get mixed reviews.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am not trying to shame anybody, ask them why they did it:
1 - I bought the blade from shop- ping.be, they lied they had it in stock but sill asked me to pay for it,
2 - I bought the blade from Belgium, they shipped it from Germany,
3 - I paid for b-post which takes about a week to get to Australia they shipped it by some shitty DHL it took over 4 weeks to arrive in Australia,
4 - the blade should come in a nice black box with serial number on it, it did come with no box, I asked them about the box they lied that Joola stopped providing them, I rang table tennis 11 and the blades are coming
in a nice black boxes.
5 - I receive a fake blade without a box and a serial number the top wood is terrible,
Please write/call to them asking why they did it and do not try to say I am trying to shame a good shop.

Jozef, have you tried to at least resolve the issue with shop-ping.be? I'm almost sure they will do what they can to accommodate you. I understand you are upset, unsatisfied, but at least try and put your feelings aside to come to a reasonable solution. In my experience, no decent or reputable TT shop is out to take advantage of people, its just not good for business on both parties, and the scam businesses never last, especially not as long as Shop-ping.be. I hope you come to a resolution.
1 - I bought the blade from shop- ping.be, they lied they had it in stock but sill asked me to pay for it,
3 - I paid for b-post which takes about a week to get to Australia they shipped it by some shitty DHL it took over 4 weeks to arrive in Australia,
4 - the blade should come in a nice black box with serial number on it, it did come with no box, I asked them about the box they lied that Joola stopped providing them, I rang table tennis 11 and the blades are coming
in a nice black boxes.
5 - I receive a fake blade without a box and a serial number the top wood is terrible,
Please write/call to them asking why they did it and do not try to say I am trying to shame a good shop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
in a nice black boxes.

I never ordered from them and I do understand you getting something you are not satisfied with and need to vent.

But:

1-2. Europe is an integrated economy (the rest of the world should learn from this), its not odd to have a shopfront in one country and fulfilling center in another, nothing shaddy here.

3. DHL is more or less the default international courier for Germany, even if you ordered from local post, chances are DHL or a similar company would be involved in the international dispatch section.

4. This is personal, but the first thing I do is crumple up and throw away any boxes I get. Couldn't care less if its nice black or hot pink. If they wanted to save some money on international shipping by having smaller dimensions, then who cares?

5. If there is a serial, check with Joola. If its fake, return it. What does top wood is terrible indicate? Jointed veneers? Every manufacturer does that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am very sorry but please keep the info about integrated Europe to yourself I have bought 100 times some ping pong stuff from table tennis 11 and never ever I had it shipped from Germany or Belgium - I do not take your shaddy thinking.

they asked me to pay for b-post which takes about a week to come to Australia and they shipped it by shitty DHL which took a month for the blade to arrive, it is shaddy way of doing business and it is shaddy your way of thinking.
If it is personal about the boxes than please keep to yourself I do not need your advice what to do with blade boxes, the blade is coming in a very nice box and I need it.
I paid for blade in box shipping if they want to save on shipping than they are stilling money from me.

Yes there is a serial number on the box because I bought the same blade 2 months back.
As I said keep the technical info about veneers to yourself, I have been playing ping pong buying blades and rubbers for 55 years and I do not need your sheddy information

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
B-post is slower than DHL. There’s no way anything gets shipped from Belgium to Australia in 7 days. That’s just not possible unless you pay more than 100euro on the shipping. I had a blade shipped from AU to Belgium by EMS and that took around 30 days to arrive.

Shop-ping is ok. They’re not the biggest or the best in Belgium, but they’re quite reliable.

in a nice black boxes.

About the shipping issues, that's not quite believable because DHL is actually one of the fastest shipping providers, used by TT11 as well. They ship to almost anywhere in the world within 3-7 days.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
OP can you please post a picture of your original Joola blade in comparison the the presumably fake one? It would indeed be strange for one of the blades to not have a serial number while the other one does. It could of course be explained by them being produced for different markets but that is something one would have to ask Joola. That same thing could apply to the box issue aswell as the differing veneers.

Furthermore, can you provide Screenshots of your conversation with the shop?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Deutsche Post (the formerly German state owned postal service) bought DHL several years ago. "Standard" post going out of Germany is quite often handled by DHL (i.e. the "non express" part of DHL). "B post" will most likely always be handled by DHL when the package is being dispatched abroad.