Warning.

This user has no status.
I am not trying to shame anybody, ask them why they did it:
1 - I bought the blade from shop- ping.be, they lied they had it in stock but sill asked me to pay for it,
2 - I bought the blade from Belgium, they shipped it from Germany,
3 - I paid for b-post which takes about a week to get to Australia they shipped it by some shitty DHL it took over 4 weeks to arrive in Australia,
4 - the blade should come in a nice black box with serial number on it, it did come with no box, I asked them about the box they lied that Joola stopped providing them, I rang table tennis 11 and the blades are coming
in a nice black boxes.
5 - I receive a fake blade without a box and a serial number the top wood is terrible,
Please write/call to them asking why they did it and do not try to say I am trying to shame a good shop.

Hello everyone,

I have just foudn this subjects and I want to react about this matter :
- When Jozef contacted us, we had the blade on stock. When he ordered, we sold in the sametime the blade
- in order to win some delivery days, we arrange the delivery with Joola self, who's shipped directly the blade to Jozef by DHL
- Jozef contact us that there was no quality boxes with the blade. We contacted Joola who told to us that they stopped with this kind of packaging. I explained also to Jozef that there was also no communication of us that the requested packaging was not an obligation, also no mentionned on our site. Packaging can always adapter by the brands (in this case, Joola)
- Next to this, we never hear that the blade received was a "fake blade". It could be very strange, for sure that it's Joola Germany self who has sent the blade ...... For this problem, I suggest to Jozef to send us the pictures of the blade : so we will tackle this with Joola but it should be very strange.
- Jozef ask us to take back the blade : for us, it was not a problem, only we were not agreed to support the return cost because the blade was sold with usual sales conditions as usual and all sales we do. We were to refund the blade as soon as we received it. We receive the blade but we were request to pay the return charges, so we refused the delivery.

Proposal is still valid : we are agree to take the blade back and refund it if Jozef send us the blade back without any return devlivery charges for us and the blade is still in the original state.

Have a nice day and stay safe !

Pierre-Marc Bureau
Managing Director Shop-Ping.be

Reactions: quanghuysk