Dan vs Adam Bobrow 2 | New Coloured Rubbers

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, we're joined with Adam Bobrow in a second challenge match but this time using the new colour rubbers that will be introduced into table tennis in 2020!

What do you think of the rubbers being introduced to TT? Let us know in the comments.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
What I think, is that Adam really needs to invest into some new shorts. He's been wearing those for 10 years now. :eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
what brand are those rubbers ? I want Dignics Blue for my BH...

nice play Dan... I would have been pissed off if Adam beated you !
It seems you didn't have much trouble with receiving. Not much deception on his serves ?

He also seems annoyed when you fake a hard smash and just put in play. He doesn't seem to be keen to counter these balls. Adam was more agressive than usual but he wasn't very consistent... Victory is logical. Well done !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Dan lacked a little bit of aggressiveness imho, Adam played less crazy version of his game. Somehow thought Adam would win.. Anyways, Adam's serve return, as well as the whole point at 5:05 was crazy, as well as Dan's behind the back shot. Very nice match!

And that eyes thing was weird :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
yeh this point at 5:05 is crazy. i don't know how Adam does this receive.

or what he calls the "elevator shot" in some other vids...

It should be one of the points of the year. The elevator and the side swap may be inches from the ground. Even XX would be proud of....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I managed today to do a point that Adam would have been proud of...

My opponent did the pendulum serve short to my BH side going off the side of the table.
Then i hit the ball below the table with BH with side spin with a move from right to left to put the ball the back in the table round the net, at very low height not a roller but quite near one.

first time i made this shot !

Last edited:
Reactions: Richie