Palio rubbers

Btw Cj8000 is a great rubber for it's price if you're beginner to advanced. Max 7$ at eacheng and other sites for regular version. When sold in Europe they go under the model versions Extreme -spin, -speed or -balance, which refers to the sponge hardness. They're more expensive, since they're probably picked for the best quality when controlling.
The speed of cj8000 is similar to classic rubbers like Sriver, Mark V, Vario, Coppa etc. But is far easier to create spin with in my experience. Surface is grippy and slightly to medium tacky, depending on version. They also lasts a lot longer than Sriver for instance, which only lasted me about 3 Months with 2 hours of practice a week, when I was a teen. Then they die. No spin. The surface gets so smooth that it becomes dificult to get the ball over the net.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

The one with 38 degrees blue sponge is the best i have tried in the series. Much better if boosted.

I guess the 'pro' version would be the best. It's faster than the others right? By how Much? And what about spin?

You will not feel that much faster but it was meant for boosting ad absorbs booster really well. When boosted it is easier to handle than H3 but can be as spinny as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
You will not feel that much faster but it was meant for boosting ad absorbs booster really well. When boosted it is easier to handle than H3 but can be as spinny as well.
Aah okay. Well I'm not gonna boost my rubbers anyways. Actually I'm a bit confused with factory tuned rubbers compared to tuning yourself. Aren't both illegal in official tournaments? I mean if they can measure voc from both?
I think I would go for Joola Golden Tango PS if I wanted something similar to a boosted chinese rubber [emoji848]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Aah okay. Well I'm not gonna boost my rubbers anyways. Actually I'm a bit confused with factory tuned rubbers compared to tuning yourself. Aren't both illegal in official tournaments? I mean if they can measure voc from both?
I think I would go for Joola Golden Tango PS if I wanted something similar to a boosted chinese rubber [emoji848]

Boosting is like speeding. No one gives a damn if you are not caught. Both things are against rules, we both are sometimes broken. At most events there is no gear to test voc, because it is very expensive. Unless you are playing at national level I wouldn't be too afraid. Boosters (factory or manual) emit voc slowly and hard are hard detect.

Unless you are coming with obvious bounce to competition you should be fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Yeah I thought as much, but still, I would rather use rubbers where I don't feel the need to use any speedglue. And I mean, there are so many tension technology rubbers out there that are too bouncy for me to control anyways. Timo Boll says that he doesn't speedglue, since he's the fairplay kind of guy. And I guess that I am as well.
Of course it's a different story with typical chinese rubbers, since they're so dead if no booster is used.
But I guess that using factory tuned rubbers are just as bad as doing it yourself in terms of vco and rules.

When I use the terms 'speedglue', 'tuned' and 'boosted', I mean the same thing.
But I remember seeing somewhere that tuning is something different. Putting the topsheet under tension when attaching it to the sponge by rolling it on. An old common trick in China, where you would buy the sponge and the topsheet seperately. But I guess that's pretty legal.
Do people also see 'boosted' and 'speedglued' as 2 different things?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Rubbers Timo get are heavier. Go figure.
I don't know how much tenergies and Dignics usually weighs, but he measures the weight himself and write it down on the sponge as a reminder.
They lie pretty flat on the table before he starts glueing.
If there is one pro that I think don't lie, then it would be Timo Boll.

https://youtu.be/DODDExcIsEE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I don't know how much tenergies and Dignics usually weighs, but he measures the weight himself and write it down on the sponge as a reminder.
They lie pretty flat on the table before he starts glueing.
If there is one pro that I think don't lie, then it would be Timo Boll.

https://youtu.be/DODDExcIsEE

You misread my comment. I don't claim he is laying. I said that the values he measured are higher than those measured by other folks. It's a sign of at least special treatment by the butterfly. And butterfly can spec their rubbers however they please, legally ofc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
You misread my comment. I don't claim he is laying. I said that the values he measured are higher than those measured by other folks. It's a sign of at least special treatment by the butterfly. And butterfly can spec their rubbers however they please, legally ofc.
Aah okay cool. But yes of course he gets special treatment. I wouldn't expect less for someone who's sponsored :)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32368436102.html?spm=a2g0o.store_home.productList_2933505.pic_0
Palio CJ8000 (2 Side Loop Type) pips in table tennis / pingpong rubber with sponge (H36 38)|

I have bought from this shop without problems.
I am using the 1.8mm with the purple sponge on FH, the 36 to 38 version.
Difficult to beat at this price.

Just note that the free Aliexpress postage system is now questionable. Things will arrive but it is best to buy and forget and then ""surprise""" after 3 months the goods arrive.................or you get your money back. :D