Ovtcharov waves Donic bye-bye

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
When should we expect the Butterfly Ovtcharov ALC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
It'll be interesting to see if he will continue to train at Spårvägen when he's staying in his Stockholm apartment as they have extremely strong ties to Donic because of Waldner and Appelgren who are still quite active in the club. He was there training only a few days ago.

Reactions: yoass
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
we should expect +50usd to whatever it will be compared to his Donic blade ;)

Soon. Maybe I wont sell my Donic True Carbon right away.

This user has no status.
we should expect +50usd to whatever it will be compared to his Donic blade ;)

Tbh I love dima that much that I'd pay for it lol. He's been my idol since I remember and I'm so glad he now even has the chance of having a super zlc blade in his name since he's won an Olympic medal like ZJ and mizutani have.

This user has no status.
What rubber do you guys think he'll use? Dignics/Tenergy? And 05/64/80?
As of now his butterfly profile says he is using dignics 05.I think the series differ that much that a pro player doesn't think of changing the rubber series from 05 to something else at the caliber of someone like Dima

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
Tbh I love dima that much that I'd pay for it lol. He's been my idol since I remember and I'm so glad he now even has the chance of having a super zlc blade in his name since he's won an Olympic medal like ZJ and mizutani have.

He always was using ALC blades, never ZLC. Why would be super zlc blade in his name?

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
He always was using ALC blades, never ZLC. Why would be super zlc blade in his name?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

As of now his butterfly profile says he is using dignics 05.I think the series differ that much that a pro player doesn't think of changing the rubber series from 05 to something else at the caliber of someone like Dima

OK thanks. Could you link his Butterfly page?