Friendship 729 Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Has anyone ever got any Friendship 729 rubbers. If so are they good?, they are quite cheap which is why i was looking to buy some.

If anyone has got some can you recommend cheap FH and BH rubbers for an offensive C-pen player with a dominant Forehand, from the friendship brand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
They have that new presto rubber (new version is called upgrade or something).
Meant to compete against T05 and T64

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
[NO CAMERAS] YOY CAN SEE WARNING POSTERS HANGING ALL OVER FACTORY INNER SHOPS

Last edited:
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I use Presto Spin on Avalox P700, works like a charm
3434d660c1192c30a625d3a2be3f02c4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I bought a sheet of the Bloom Power a while back. Nice hard and direct, a step up in speed compared to Hurricane 3.

Battle 2 is overrated.

says thank you for your response.it was very helpful.i really...
says thank you for your response.it was very helpful.i really...
Mar 2018
I bought a sheet of the Bloom Power a while back. Nice hard and direct, a step up in speed compared to Hurricane 3.

Battle 2 is overrated.

I thought that the whole Bloom series had no ITTF registration mark on them.Are they approved?

This user has no status.
Has anyone ever got any Friendship 729 rubbers. If so are they good?, they are quite cheap which is why i was looking to buy some.

If anyone has got some can you recommend cheap FH and BH rubbers for an offensive C-pen player with a dominant Forehand, from the friendship brand.

Friendship 729 has good rubbers.
For players with good gaming performance, I recommend using a booster for rubbers with hard sponge.
I play with Battle 2 blue sponge hardness 39 ° on forehand and Master GT 36 ° on backhand.

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
There are many good rubbers from 729, 08 is one of the best but of-course 729 rubbers are very heavy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Friendship 729 has good rubbers.
For players with good gaming performance, I recommend using a booster for rubbers with hard sponge.
I play with Battle 2 blue sponge hardness 39 ° on forehand and Master GT 36 ° on backhand.

Hi! I am thinking of buying a sheet of master gt to try on my backhand. I am wondering if you could briefly talk about your experience with the master gt on your backhand ? Thank you very much!