Is this a custom Viscaria?

No stamp on the front side :s

8psE9gp.png

ZYTGuvD.png

ZzGexrF.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Plenty of fakes going around. Core looks a bit thicker than my TBS, but hard to tell from a photo.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What do you mean by custom? Do you mean, someone ordered from Butterfly with some special detail?

All the blades I have seen where someone ordered from Butterfly, like Viscaria with straight handle....There was no lens on the handle. No markings on the blade.

So, this is probably that, the person changed rubbers enough for the ink on the blade face to wear off. But not a special order.

The photo quality is not great. But the blade looks real to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
It's actually Dimitri Ovtcharov's blade, now that he can put the original handle back on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Just an observation, but to me this blade looks like it was used by a right handed player - I could be wrong or it could just be odd lighting in the photo but it looks like there is a sweat/used marks on the blade where a right handed player would hold it...and LGY is a leftie.

Alot of people hold it with the logo in, less pinky slip.

Just an observation, but to me this blade looks like it was used by a right handed player - I could be wrong or it could just be odd lighting in the photo but it looks like there is a sweat/used marks on the blade where a right handed player would hold it...and LGY is a leftie.

True, the owner of this blade used it for quite sometimes too after receiving it from LGY. There's also used marks on the opposite side where a lefty player would hold it.

He also got himself the new LGY ALC with his sign on it.
zuxuYZd.png

8sTM0SE.png

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
A blind test of these blades would be very funny. Also of diff H3 rubbers. Results similar to red wine, i would bet.

Reactions: lasta