Donic BlueStrom Z2 vs Xiom Omega V Asia for fh? (on a Stiga Offensive Nct CS)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Hi, I have a Stiga Offensive Nct CS

I though about one of these two rubbers: Donic BlueStrom Z2 and Xiom Omega V Asia
Would they be similar?

I like playing offensive from short to medium distance to the table. I usually attack first than my opponent. I also like hitting the ball "hard".

Maybe Stiga DNA Pro M would be more suitable? Or even a chinese rubber as Hurricane 8 or MX-P?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Depending on where you live in Brazil, I find that the high humidity can really mess with Chinese rubbers tackiness. Although I really liked some Chinese rubbers, I find it to give me too much work to keep it clean/dry during training. So, personally, I avoid those for now.

I am a bit biased to Donic rubbers and didn’t test the Omega Asia nor DNA, so I cannot give you opinions, but telling what you are using now could help others to help you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
I live in the Southeast portion of the country, so humidity is not a big issue for me fortunately.
Atm, I play with both chinese bat and rubbers.
I have kind of a problem returning very spiny servers, probably my technique fault, but could chinese rubber make it even more difficult? (maybe with a bit softer rubber, I could return better)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Hey man,

Since you are just getting back to the game, and was previously playing with a DHS premade, I completely agree with the suggestion you were given of going with a softer rubber on the backhand.

As I said via PM, I am not familiar with Xiom Omega V or VII. I don’t know if it would fit you, or pair well with your new FH rubber Donic Bluegrip V1.
I’m posting this reply here hoping someone else can help you with that.

As for my personal opinions, I think that Bluefire M3 is really controllable after the factory booster wears off. I would go with this one. Or Acuda P2 if you want lower throw and even more control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
A little bit off-topic: Take care of your blade. I wanted to get one of these blades end of last year for testing but couldn't find one with a Legend grip so I contacted Stiga and the answer was "We have stopped with this blade in our range unfortunately, that is the reason why you can’t find it."

I heard same about Carbonado. No more with legend handle :(