New Xiom Novus blades (Redesigned)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I can't promise you because that is a lot of info to be compiled.
Hi, I feel like this is a great time to revive this thread. I kinda fell in love with my friend's stradivarius, so I'm considering to get my own one. Is the new handle get dirty often and is the st handle available? Thanks

Hi, I feel like this is a great time to revive this thread. I kinda fell in love with my friend's stradivarius, so I'm considering to get my own one. Is the new handle get dirty often and is the st handle available? Thanks

I have settled with new Stradi also. Its just so good to use with different rubbers. I still use the Hugo and 36.5 olus the azxi sometimes but the Stradi with Tau II and Xiom Omega 7 Tour Pro-Select is just so right foe the blade. H3 on the Stradi is also perfect.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hi @yogi_bear, is the new Allround S handle hollow? is it head heavy when putting on 2.0 rubber in general?

Thanks

Hi @yogi_bear, is the new Allround S handle hollow? is it head heavy when putting on 2.0 rubber in general?

Thanks

i assume it is as like most blades now. and it is not head heavy even with max euro rubbers (mostly).

Sorry for asking something in this old thread, are these Xiom designed blades made in china or south korea? Regarding Xiom Extreme S, how fast is it when compared to Stradivarius? As both are OFF+. Thank you.

these blades are made in China. The newer ones like Ice Cream Blades are made in Korea. The Stradivarius is still faster but only by a small margin. The Extreme S is stiff due to its thickness. Both are Off to Off+ for me.

Reactions: Punching Feline