All Japan Championship 2020 Jan 13-19

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
JAPAN --THE LAND OF CRYSTAL HONESTY
Yes, I regard Japanese nation as the People of Honour (opposite to the Big Brothers overseas).
Japanese all are *man of inborn dignity*, and they all possessing a great respect for the Fair Play lofty principles whether in commercial intercourse or in sporting competition. None of Japanese pingpang players would betake to some filthy tricks as boosting on rubber secretly. Long live to Nippon Blessed Land, dear Japanese Friends.

Ever Yours

Igor NOVICK, table tennis pundit.
Russian Federation
buvi10VWVP0.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
The problem is in Morizono .....(a problem for JNT) ...
Unfortunately, in Germany Open and Hungary Open are declared only Ito-Mizutani .....There is not even an attempt to check the Hayata-Harimoto reserve pair ...
I know it will never happen, it is just my wish

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Thanks so much for the links!!! Does anyone have any matches of Hina Hayata?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
The game of Hayata - Sato is possible tomorrow ....(I will be very surprised if Hayata loses ... If she wins - most likely playing with Ito in the semifinals ..)

In the other half - who will reach the semifinals? Kihara,Hirano,Nagasaki,Kato,Ishikawa....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Kyoka Idesawa just knocked out Miu Hirano 4-1

WTF is Hirano doing in the Olympics team if she can't beat a Long Pips Junior player.... Hirano powerless to do anything. She came back from 3-7 to 9-8 in the last game, but then 9-9, she missed a 3rd ball (net then over), and on matchpoint, Idesawa makes a rare FH counterattack and Hirano is surprised.

Most rallies I saw were boring BH to BH and then Idesawa changes suddenly the pace with sidespin chop and Hirano often makes the mistake on that one. She didn't try to take more FH pivot or change her tactics.

Yday, I saw coach Oya being beaten hard by Yokotani 1-4, a junior player (made it to semis this year). It was pretty bad to see, it felt like me playing my coach... it was that bad, it looked like they were many levels apart. The young guy was moving all around, pivoting a lot to make FH powerful attacks/kills, my coach was just watching the ball and relying on his BH and blocks but his receive game was too approximative. It sucks !!!!

Kasumi our idol is next on Table 3 after Hirano

live.jtta.or.jp for ALL MATCHES LIVE !!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
WTF is Hirano doing in the Olympics team if she can't beat a Long Pips Junior player.... Hirano powerless to do anything. She came back from 3-7 to 9-8 in the last game, but then 9-9, she missed a 3rd ball (net then over), and on matchpoint, Idesawa makes a rare FH counterattack and Hirano is surprised.
Hirano had NO CLUE & can’t think on her feet, resorting to slugging it out like in a training session. Her “what just hit me” look is no longer cute, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
contrary to Hirano, Kihara is not afraid of playing FH attacks, and wins easily against Idesawa 4-0

another teen prodigy, Haruna OJIO, won against Minami ANDO rather easily with her chopper style.
I see less variation and attacks in her game compared to SATO or HASHIMOTO. But her footwork is on par, and I have the visual feeling that her defence ball is a bit faster and as much if not more spin than her two colleagues which makes it more difficult for the opponent because they have to move faster and make more efforts. SATO or HASHIMOTO ball slow down and fall on the table at the end of the trajectory but OJIO's trajectory seems to be flatter than that

Honoka HASHIMOTO won 4-0 against Kato MIYU !!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hmmm///это не Дядя Игорь часом такие опусы пишет?Его стиль:)

Если не топ-секрет - откуда он ? Первопрестольная ? Северная Столица ? Или Нижний,Е-Бург ...

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Severe blow to Mizutani and especially Oshima. I think the latter even cried.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Eсли это тот,о ком я думаю,то: igor101<dd class="profile-posts" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: "Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); background-color: rgb(234, 237, 244);">Сообщения: 3308</dd><dd class="profile-joined" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: "Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); background-color: rgb(234, 237, 244);">Зарегистрирован: 10 май 2003, 03:20</dd><dd class="profile-custom-field profile-phpbb_location" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: "Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); background-color: rgb(234, 237, 244);">Откуда: Волжские мы.... Средневолжские....</dd><dd class="profile-contact" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: "Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: visible; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); background-color: rgb(234, 237, 244);">Контактная информация: Контактная информация пользователя igor101
</dd><dd class="profile-custom-field" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: "Open Sans", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); background-color: rgb(234, 237, 244);">+259 -387</dd>

This user has no status.
Mizutani / Oshima beaten in 1/4 by juniors Togami/Miyakawa 1-3
maybe Mizutani's real last match in national championships (WTF did he play in this tournament ??? did he lose some bet to Oshima ??)

Tomorrow's program
http://japantabletennis.com/zennihon2020/live2
1/4 Womens
ITO - OJIO
HASHIMOTO - KIHARA
ISHIKAWA - SHIBATA
SATO - HAYATA
1/4 Mens
NIWA - TOGAMI
Kazuhiro YOSHIMURA - TOGAMI
HARIMOTO - Maharu YOSHIMURA
YOSHIDA - JIN
1/2 Doubles Womens
ITO / HAYATA - SHIOMI / UMEMURA
NAGASAKI / KIHARA - SHIBATA / ODO
1/2 Doubles Men
TOGAMI / MIYAKAWA - KASAHARA / KAMIMURA
GOTO / MATSUSHITA - SAMBE / OIKAWA

1/2 for Doubles later

Sunday's program
1/2 and F for Singles

all matches on live.jtta.or.jp

Youtube search for this year's tournament vids
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=卓球全日本選手権2020

<section class="post-menu-area clearfix" style="margin: 20px 0px; position: relative; padding-left: 11px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;"><nav class="post-controls clearfix collapsed" style="padding: 0px;"></nav></section>

Last edited: