OFF- Blade with no Vibration

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
There's always going to be vibrations, but if you'd like a blade with lower vibrations, then you want a thin soft flexible 5-ply all-wood blade (5.3-5.7 mm), preferably with limba outer (or balsa, if you like that feel...).

You'll find the least vibrations in the ALL range.
In the OFF- range, you're looking at blades like the Butterfly Primorac Japan, Stiga Offensive Classic or Nittaku Violin.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
echo to input provided by "big boss"
Hinoki (Cypress) 1 ply blade will give you a solid hitting feel without annoying vibration. You can consider following blades hand made in Taiwan. I have one Taiwan Hinoki 1 ply blade in shakehand style. it is hard to see 1 ply shakehand blade in the market. The speed is awesome. You will have ball hitting feeling without annoying vibration. It is very different from T5000 carbon blade.

you may find America Cypress 1 ply blade in this link: ww3.ping-pong.tw/product_info.php?cPath=24_174&products_id=5372

Last edited:
This user has no status.
maybe a Dingo & Swiss Alpenwood,just heard that never played it. Tibhar Fortino Performance could be an Option,Spectra (Dyneema) has some of the aspects. But only Played A somewhat simmilar construction to the Fortin Pro,but keep in Mind mine was from SDC and was already in a solid off Range.(at least for me,but if you ask @hipnotic,he can do wonders!)
Gl on your journey.

Last edited: