Practice Setup ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I'm expecting lVegita to post a gif soon.

I hope he does!

iVegita, we're waiting for you!!

Also, if OP really wants to train with a separate blade on the reg and use a different one in competition, I'm worried for him... Can't say we didn't warn him! lol

I missed the timing hahaha

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I ordered Yinhe Y-13 as it has similar composition as carbonado. :)

Regarding the thread, are you still on time to ask a specific weight for the blade?
I would suggest getting the same weight as your carbonado, since it will also mess with your timing.

As for the rubbers, I find it even harder to adjust to different rubbers on the fine details of it (throw angle, speed and weight as well). If I was building a practice setup, I would put my current rubbers on it, and buy new ones for the main racket, and just keep this cycle as the main ones get older.

Reactions: TTW and thomas.pong

TTW

This user has no status.

TTW

This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Regarding the thread, are you still on time to ask a specific weight for the blade?
I would suggest getting the same weight as your carbonado, since it will also mess with your timing.

As for the rubbers, I find it even harder to adjust to different rubbers on the fine details of it (throw angle, speed and weight as well). If I was building a practice setup, I would put my current rubbers on it, and buy new ones for the main racket, and just keep this cycle as the main ones get older.
Really good advice :)