Kuwait Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

Who will win the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012?

• Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Chuang Chih-Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh Sang Eun

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Ryu Seung Min

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Gao Ning

• Koki Niwa

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Kim Min Seok

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Li Hu ^^

• Other (Post below)

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
U21 Quarter Final

Quentin Robinot vs Ahmet Li

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Just have a look on the result, there so many upset game over women singles there. Looks like china just send a group of new raising star team over women side...

Yeah Dici, it would be interesting to see how they square up in a big pro tour like this. I think it's a great opportunity for them to prove themselves, and to the senior nationals. With China ladies being so dominant, do you think they can be considered as underdogs? Even if it's the 2nd team?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think, ultimately, it was Ryu's hair style and color that was his undoing. I think the tint was just a little off. :) Either that or Jun was too much for him. :) Good to see Ryu get to a finals though and good to see Jun win one. It is unfortunate that his game, because of how he likes to back up and play defense, does not work against the Chinese Team. But, this is a good win for Jun.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Feng Yalan won the womens finals.
Jun Mizutani won the mens finals.

I was there,and i got Joo Se Hyuk,Feng Yalan,Jun Mizutani autographs,and this is by far the happiest day of my life,will be posting photo's shortly,hope my match results helped break the stress.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great final, what a footwork by both players. A lot of smashing and lobbing, both were very good in both.

Very true Rainer! I loved the way Ryu would lob and try and get his forehand in. So much tactics were involved in that game! Amazing! Loved it!

Here is the final in highlights :)