Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey my amazing TT friends! :)

We have been working on a new mod on the site which allows a user to update a status as seen in the image below. If you type a message into the status bar your status will display next to your name when your write a post in a discussion as seen in image 2.

--- We need your feedback, please read below :) ---

Image 1

statusupdate.jpg

Image 2

statusupdate3.jpg

The status will also display in a live stream as seen below in image 3. The status will also display in the side bar as seen in image 4.
The 'Stream Tab' also displays new discussion/threads to keep you up to date.

Image 3

statusupdate2.jpg

Image 4

statusupdate1.jpg

This new feature doesn't seem to have caused any issues on our side however please let us know that your status updates work correctly so we can help improve the site.

What do you think of this feature? Is it really worth it?
Have a great week everyone!
Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
testing it out

Thanks, how is it?

YEAHEAH! This is so awesome :D
Amazing work Dan!

Thanks Yosua, glad you like it! :)

Hey Dan it would be nice if we had a place with GTM time that the matches will take place and who will play just the way I saw it once on this site and the message that I received...

Hmm how do you mean yury? Before the site use to do this? Do you mean the ITTF Matches in the steam? I try to always put the times of the matches when they start in GMT. An example here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-Live-Finals-at-the-Qatar-Open-2012-(Schedule) is this what you mean buddy

This user has no status.
Hmm how do you mean yury? Before the site use to do this? Do you mean the ITTF Matches in the steam? I try to always put the times of the matches when they start in GMT. An example here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-Live-Finals-at-the-Qatar-Open-2012-(Schedule) is this what you mean buddy

Yes this is exactly what I meant. But I think that I once saw the time on the home page. It would be nice to always have a link in the ittf live stream a Link to see the future matches...
If the time for every match is known then have it posted there but if not at least mention at what time the tournament will start...
I have been kind of busy lately and that is why I was not able to see the matches with everyone else... I just watched them in youtube thanks to Janus...
But if I had known from days before what time the games were going to start, I would have made some time...
Thanks for all the work because this forum is AWESOME :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes this is exactly what I meant. But I think that I once saw the time on the home page. It would be nice to always have a link in the ittf live stream a Link to see the future matches...
If the time for every match is known then have it posted there but if not at least mention at what time the tournament will start...
I have been kind of busy lately and that is why I was not able to see the matches with everyone else... I just watched them in youtube thanks to Janus...
But if I had known from days before what time the games were going to start, I would have made some time...
Thanks for all the work because this forum is AWESOME :)

Thanks for the kind words on the site! :)

I see, sure I will see what I can do. Its a very good idea, so when people log into the live stream they see what time matches start :)

I will have links in there that direct to the ITTF's page that shows the schedule and times for matches. Hope this will help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi Dan!!!! what's up man!!

great idea!!! how many characters are allowed on this status mod?...

i think is a great idea for urgent help!, i mean, if i need to know something really quick, instead of making a new thread i will be able to change my satus asking for help?

like: hey! i'm about to buy this new rubber! (and let's say is a really crappy one) you can easily say to that person... HEY!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! or i don't know...

maybe the example wasn't necessary hahah

anyway great idea, i'll try it now!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Dan!!!! what's up man!!

great idea!!! how many characters are allowed on this status mod?...

i think is a great idea for urgent help!, i mean, if i need to know something really quick, instead of making a new thread i will be able to change my satus asking for help?

like: hey! i'm about to buy this new rubber! (and let's say is a really crappy one) you can easily say to that person... HEY!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! or i don't know...

maybe the example wasn't necessary hahah

anyway great idea, i'll try it now!

Hey Daniel!

Nice idea, well I believe we are allowed 60 characters in the status. Its just for shout outs really but you can ask for help. I would still urge that a thread would be better to get a stronger response however I'm sure the status would work :)

Glad you like it, p.s your status is funny hehe :)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The latest stream block on forum page now scrolls automatically like you see on facebook :) Hope you all like this update :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
Yeah I like it:)

The Tshirt is quite nice, nothing special of course. But you feel comfortable in this one. I hope I remember to make a photo with the Stiga shirt and the TTD flyer :)

Awesome! I can't wait to see it :) Mine still has yet to arrive hehe