Dignics 09c, available April 1st 2020

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Can you state some names?

Cuz in my knowledge, Kasumi Ishikawa is the only one out of the whole Japan team that is using a Hurricane, on her FH, if I'm right.

While others are using Tenergy and some changed to the Dignics

Hayata, Sato, Shibata, and Hashimoto. FTW, DHK, SWY, JJH, YHE, CHJ.

JYS, JWJ, AJH.

BZ100-R-4.jpg

Cuz in my knowledge, Kasumi Ishikawa is the only one out of the whole Japan team that is using a Hurricane, on her FH, if I'm right.

Kasumi Ishikawa, Miu Hirano, Hayata Hina, and many others

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
When tenergy 05 hard, was about to be released butterfly claimed that timo boll is using that on forehand.

Then when dignics 05 came on the scene they claimed that he uses that on backhand.Even in timo’s review on ttd with dan he claimed to be using D05

Now they are claiming that timo is using D09c. I mean what is this? Why are they fooling timo’s fans and other amateur players who want to follow the pros.

This user has no status.
When tenergy 05 hard, was about to be released butterfly claimed that timo boll is using that on forehand.

Then when dignics 05 came on the scene they claimed that he uses that on backhand.Even in timo’s review on ttd with dan he claimed to be using D05

Now they are claiming that timo is using D09c. I mean what is this? Why are they fooling timo’s fans and other amateur players who want to follow the pros.

maybe because they not only want to release it to the market, but also sell it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
well, another dimension could be he is still playing T05 or something else than the printing is saying :rolleyes:

By the looks of his game I think he's using T05H. There would be a drastic change in his style and techniques if he's using this T09c, but I don't see him playing like a chinese player so.... I don't think Dima is usi g it either.

This user has no status.
I’m thinking about the people who bought T05H guessing they would play like Timo boll than a few months later they also bought a Dignics and now its time to change to the new Dignics 09C..... Buddy, if Timo really plays or played with those rubbers, believe me, his is much better than the one you can buy and if it fits him doesn’t mean its gonna fit you too.

Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

Kasumi Ishikawa, Hina Hayata, Mima Ito (at one point but may have switched back), Hitomi Sato and possibly more all use Hurricane 3 FH.

This user has no status.
About a year ago i had a chance to talk and play with Petr Korbel, and he said that Timo Boll is using Tenergy 09c for a few years and it was designed for him as a personal rubber, so i thing he can switch to Dignics 09c without any visible diference.

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
Boll will tell all

About a year ago i had a chance to talk and play with Petr Korbel, and he said that Timo Boll is using Tenergy 09c for a few years and it was designed for him as a personal rubber, so i thing he can switch to Dignics 09c without any visible diference.

Interesting. I got it slightly differently from somebody who knows somebody:cool: in the higher ranks of Butterfly that, yes T09c was developed for and by Boll. Boll was their highest profile tester. There were modifications and updates over time to what is now being released as Dignics 09c.
But who knows? Boll will reveal all in 10 years time in a TTD interview when he reminisces about the good old days :).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Is boll using 09c on both sides?
Interesting. I got it slightly differently from somebody who knows somebody:cool: in the higher ranks of Butterfly that, yes T09c was developed for and by Boll. Boll was their highest profile tester. There were modifications and updates over time to what is now being released as Dignics 09c.
But who knows? Boll will reveal all in 10 years time in a TTD interview when he reminisces about the good old days :).