Dignics 05 1.9 or 2.1?

Hi,
I am looking to buy Dignics 05 for BH for Viscaria, but not sure if I should get 1.9 or 2.1. I don't like too hard of a feeling, but want to make sure I have enough control. I have slightly faster rubber on viscaria right now, but I tried 1.9 today on Jike Super ZLC, which is a slightly faster blade, and 1.9 was good close to the table, but barely enough away.

Thoughts on the thickness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Just curiosity, should you really be using such a rubber if you still worry about control? [emoji848]

Anything can be controlled with a bit of getting used to. But whether Dignics will allow him to do anything he can't with the Gewo, that's debatable.

Reactions: bobpuls
The reason I worry about control is not because I can't handle Dignics, I've played with it on different blades, its very controllable, but because I like certain feel of a rubber on my BH and on my FH. So maybe "control" is not the right word.
For example, I do not like T05 1.9 on my BH (prefer 2.1), but I like it on my FH. Today I tried 1.9 Dignics 05 on a different blade, but the blade itself is more stiff and reactive than my Viscaria, and rubber 1.9 felt fairly soft, so I am not sure how it would fit Viscaria. Plus Dignics 05has way more control than T05.
Level wise I don't have an issue handling T05 or Dignics05, but i am roughly 1700 US, and I don't think I NEED it for my level. However, I have some gift cards to burn, so I've decided to try it.

So I got black and red Dignics 05 2.1.
Honestly, so far (3 hrs), rubber is a breeze to control.
Rubber is pretty fast, but short game is easy. Its fairly direct, but gives a lot of spin. Lifting backspin is effortless.
BH it plays simply amazing since I hit it for the 1st time.
FH will take me a little time to adjust on loops because I was playing with chines rubber for a while, but it was good as well, just a bit more difficult to powerloop because of a different throw angle.

I know sometimes when you play 1st time with new rubber it seems amazing and then you start seeing problems, so maybe will write a short update in a week.

By the way, somebody made a comment about Gewo, and while Gewo is still very good, Dignics is much easier to control in my opinion.

Reactions: Dream2K
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I fully agree each rubber feels different on different blades ...
and i have one blade which is not good in feel with dignics but perfectly fits with Cornilleau Target Pro GT-H47 and opposite on second blade where dignics feels perfect and Cornilleau not . .