DHS Hurricane 3 NEO replacement

I've played with h3 neo boosted for 2 years. Then switched to Gewo nexus xt pro. I can't say it's the same but it fits the same game style. It's really a fast rubber with low topspin angle. I really recommend it.

I've tried it, but I've tried it at the same time as I switched blade to Viscaria. I played with for 2 days and took it off, just couldn't play with it after Gewo EL Pro, R47 or even Vega Pro. Maybe a combination of new blade and new rubber, but I couldn't loop with it. I still have this rubber somewhere, maybe I will give it a try just for laughs on my 2nd viscaria in a while.

Im thinking of going pure euro. So in order to make the transition... from h3 neo boosting hassle to euro rubber. What are your reccomendations?

Im currently thinking Nittaku fastarc G-1, Andro rasanter r47, tenergy 05/05h...
Edit.
May also concider xiom omega v asia

Hey Lucas,

Have you tried to play with unboosted H3N? If yes, what do you think was lacking in your shots?
A few months ago, I has having similar thoughts like you are having right now and switched to Rakza 7. Personally, I could never adapt to Rakza 7 FH and ended up ordering H3N 41 again. I am using it without boosting. I find myself coming back to H3N again and again whenever I switch to other rubbers on FH. And now, I know I will probably never switch my FH rubber. + I live/play in a very humid region where people complain all the time about grip on their jap/euro rubber. That is also a factor to consider. IMO Tacky rubbers are better in humid environment. Also if you regularly play tournaments with tacky rubbers, it is going to take a lot to convince your brain to play with euro/jap rubbers. You miss one shot and your brain starts to blame the rubber and not the technique lol. But you can always practice a ton and train your brain.

Reactions: Lukas Oja