World Team Qualification Tournament 2020 | Tokyo Olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
lmao South Korea heard you guys and decided to bench Suh for Lee Eunhye

Yeah and while Pesotska is tough, the best player in Korea shouldn't be losing to her. Seriously.

I don't think Suh is playing badly TBH - she is facing tough teams with the right experience to play her. Ukraine would have been another such team because they have two defenders so it would have been a bad matchup. But we will see how Lee does - losing to Pesotska is not encouraging to be honest.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Pesotska is good. She held 2 matchpoints against Ito in WTTC 2018 if that says anything about her ability. Pity Ukraine might probably lose before she has another chance to show her strengths

Come to think of it, it is probably a matchup problem because I think Lee has a strong backhand and Pesotska strength is her backhand.

This user has no status.
Wow Serbia...maybe I missed something but I'd never even heard of Levejac! So do Hong Kong get any more chances to qualify or is that it now?
Because he was playing in youth competition.
Also he play for one team in Serbia. Not sure, maybe first time for him in senior national team.
Levajac is a revelation for us here as well. No one expected to win, especially not Wong

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hong Kong has another chance now, they have done well to beat Slovakia, and will get it if they can beat Czech Republic. Going to be tough though, WCT not being at his best form will mean others like Ho Kwan Kit, Lam Siu Hung and Ng Pak Lam have to step up. ;)

When Don Parker said that WCT had never lost to Wang Yang, then I understood 100% why they reorganized the team. I thought Slovakia would try to hide Valuch but I am not sure how that gets determined. Maybe they were pretty sure that with WCT in doubles, Wang would get a win. But losing the doubles just put Slovakia in a terrible spot.

I still hope Hong Kong and Korea can pull through. I love the French and the Czech, but TT without Hong Kong men and Korean women at the Olympics is more of a nightmare.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yuan Jia Nan of France is the biggest discovery for me this tournament. So aggressive with her pips out forehand. France might have had a chance against Korea if she played 2 singles.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SM-N960F から送信

She is the Ftench national champion. Only a discovery if you just don't know about her. Kinda like Juan Liu of the USA.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
So, has the world ranking settled 2 years later? Number shown is seeding as of Jan, 2020.

WT
1 HKG
6 AUT
8 POL
10 PRK

3 SGP
7 HUN
5 ROU
2 TPE

4 KOR

MT
1 KOR
11 SLO
9 CRO
3 SWE

4 FRA
8 POR
27 SRB
2 TPE

10 HKG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Yuan Jia Nan of France is the biggest discovery for me this tournament. So aggressive with her pips out forehand. France might have had a chance against Korea if she played 2 singles.

She reminds me of Li Jiawei, except she serves like Shan Xiaona instead of her BH.

This user has no status.

Yeah, nobody here understands the team structure the coach decided on for the finale, then again it’s not the first weird decision the coach has made during that competition (there was a super weird timeout during one of Loeuillette’s matches as well)