What is the best Technology that a Table Tennis player of a coach can use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
What do you think about this?

Fixed-Table-Tennis-Practice-Serve-Training-Device-Sports-Exercise-Ping-Pong-Machine-Robot-Ball-Boia-Self.jpg

This user has no status.
Next level marketing strats you guys have. First pretend to talk about some random TT training equipment and then plug your own, completely different product, in the next post lol.

Yeah, that could definitely have been approached in a much nicer way. Product seems interesting, but marketing strategy needs to be improved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
no we dont have the product yet what we are trying to do is some more development which related to both product so that how we want to discuss about both product and might more products in order to vary our design and functionality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
I was very interested in this glass and did quite a lots of studies around it. This is a very cool device that was develop by Nike (call it Vapor Strobe Eye wear) base on older studies like (Tsimhoni1999 & Reschke 2006) that say Stroboscopic have benefits visual motor action. They are using Liquid crystal filtered lenses to alternate between clear and opaque this type of training is related to visual perception and performance.

The results of many studies conclude that by forcing to operate in an impoverished visual environment, might some of the visual abilities improve once return to a normal environment.

The problem of this type of training is that the person cannot use the eye wear for about 15 minutes and need resting every few minutes. And that was the biggest barrier that they couldn't market the glass.

I have never used the glass, Do you have any experience with using the glass before?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Just use an old tripod and buy a mountingdevice for the phone.

Reactions: bricec
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
Thats very important Lula I'm totally agree with you as also there are many studies support your comment which mentioned about the importance of the video play back as extrinsic feedback provider. But I guess we have to comes up with a method to classify the videos in order to make it easier and faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
I also think it is still beneficial specially as a king of shadowing because you would shadow in the right position where you have to hit the ball. Because I think when you are shadowing in front of mirror without estimating about the height of the table and the position of the ball it has some negative effect in terms of motor learning. (I remember when I was a junior player we had a Korean coach strongly forcing us to shadow in front of the mirror and at that time i could relies its not so good for my level at that time "just a personal experience") therefore I guess this can be helpful to many learner.