European / Japanese Rubber for spin-oriented play

This user has no status.
I have tried tenergy 64fx and rozena both 1.9mm on the BH side. The Rozena rubber is really nice and about 20euro cheaper. Rozena is like a little brother to 64fx very similar but a tad slower. Im sticking with rozena for BH for sure. I will also follow this thread since Im in the same situation "finding replacement to H3 neo".
I kind of hate myself, because just because you mentioned H3neo, I am now thinking about the Nittaku DHS H3 hybrid rubbers... Maybe they provide enough additional margin for error... Have you tried them?
Has anyone tried them?

This user has no status.
I kind of hate myself, because just because you mentioned H3neo, I am now thinking about the Nittaku DHS H3 hybrid rubbers... Maybe they provide enough additional margin for error... Have you tried them?
Has anyone tried them?

I gave it a thought... but thats all I did. I've read that ppl still boost it and I'm not very fond of boosting.

My current standpoint is xiom omega v asia/nittaku fastarc g-1.... Will try either one when I have worn out my current H3..

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
OK, so based on your input, I will further look into the Fastarc G-1 and the Xiom Asia variants. The Fastarc G-1 seems to have really good control and short game, as well as being linear. But I don't know about its spin production - especially on slow loops and the serve, my strengths.
If anyone has more input, I'd be more than happy to read it. In any way, I will try to get my hands on some on those rubbers to test them.
Cheers guys :)

FAG1 is very spinny on slow loops, and can produce tons when serving.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I eventually decided to go with tibhar mx-s. Placed an order today :)

I decided to give the MX-P another chance. I applied a layer of Falco Long Term Booster to regain its lost liveliness (after 1 month of heavy use, though it dipped in performance far earlier). Now its faster and spinnier again; even has moer control for some reason (might be the softening effeect of FLTB). Still have the same problem of it sometimes hitting the net or overshooting the table, but those are errors in my technique. After I applied the booster, I immediately played better the next sessions. Althoug part of it might be psychological in nature, most of it should be the rejuvinated rubber.
For now I won't look into any other rubbers - as that doesn't fix technical weaknesses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
MXS.
It generates more spin than MXP, a little bit slower than MXP. It has softer rubber surface and harder sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Mantra M is great in a different way because it's japanese made. Other than that, thumbs up for G-1.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I saw you say you will look into vega asia, but you said that you dont want something to bouncy. Vega Asia is very bouncy, almost like mxp 50 hardness. I find vega x much less bouncier and spinnier. These are the 2 rubbers I have tried that you mentioned. Hope it helps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Yeah man same here.I am using it on both sides it is just something else.So much speed and spin.
I am using it on my FH. It's been about a month and half. I have not boosted it and it's still a spin monster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I feel like it has the ease to loop underspin like tenergy 05 and we can even power loop like hurricane 3.
The sponge is hard to keep the service short. But the topsheet is so soft I can feel every shot I hit. That's the best thing about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I play around 5 days a week. And I am feeling a lose of grip after around 7 weeks.What are your thoughts on durability?
I agree. Looping backspin is an ease like T05!! Short game and service is way better than T05. In counter loop I feel the ball so much.