German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think so, who would you pick?
Start of year, some players still haven't found rythum yet, should get it together soon

ML and XX but it is just my opinion. This match with Dima was tight but finally FZD was very nervous and receive passive just blocking BH serves.
There is no comparison to match XX against An jaehyun, which finally XX win without much pressure in last set.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
ML and XX but it is just my opinion. This match with Dima was tight but finally FZD was very nervous and receive passive just blocking BH serves.
There is no comparison to match XX against An jaehyun, which finally XX win without much pressure in last set.

Will be interesting to see how rest of tournament plays out and how FZD rebounds in Qatar. Who knows in few. Hours we might be asking same questions about XX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
СNT today has a real chance to move Mima Ito to 5th place in the February ITTF rating ....:(

Thank you LSW ... Ito will not fall below the 4th, and there is practically no difference between the 3rd and 4th for seeding ...:eek:.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
CM better watch out ~ The amount of time ZYL spent analysing her teammates is crazy. She knew everything LSW wanted to do.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
8:6, G6, must-see.

VbbFdsL.jpg

Ipa5mT5.jpg

ck7yCHs.jpg

n53Ye8e.jpg

VyNSWEd.jpg

0:6, 4:6, 4:8, 5:8, 6:8, 6:11. Too deep a hole to climb out of.

dmslVRr.jpg

6SqbAwr.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Xiao Zhan is my top pick for trash-talking on the CNT.

Jan 2018
This is the best tournament for Ishikawa/Hirano thus far. Ishikawa kept up with Hirano for the most part. She still comes up short when it gets tight, especially on her serve in G1 and G4.

Reactions: Vlad Celler