German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Maybe Qian is now the Hayata clone on CNT.
Not this again, Girl is just developing her craft, soon everyone on this forum will refer to her as a clone in a disrespectful and condescending manner, I don't in any way know her but it smears a young player who's build is similar to another's to be called her clone, everyone is just tryna develop and improve

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
By the way similarly to the tournament before WTTC, why's everyone on the CNT looking rusty, also seems to me like they barely practise against choppers in training only pre- match cos the one's that played choppers today played horrible

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
By the way similarly to the tournament before WTTC, why's everyone on the CNT looking rusty, also seems to me like they barely practise against choppers in training only pre- match cos the one's that played choppers today played horrible

400px-Supercompensation.svg.png

It's a known secret many on the women's team have trouble playing choppers, despite the fact that ABS makes it easier than ever now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Not this again, Girl is just developing her craft, soon everyone on this forum will refer to her as a clone in a disrespectful and condescending manner, I don't in any way know her but it smears a young player who's build is similar to another's to be called her clone, everyone is just tryna develop and improve

Don't worry, you don't have to join us/me. Just the mere fact that it offends you despite how it has been described as purely innocent means I will be doing it repeatedly and often. Cheers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Don't worry, you don't have to join us/me. Just the mere fact that it offends you despite how it has been described as purely innocent means I will be doing it repeatedly and often. Cheers.
Well I didn't know when it was described as being 'purely innocent' as I've not been on the forum for long, but from what I know especially with regards to this clone issue, it isn't a nice thing to call anyone with, no player from other associations should be called a clone either, and while it may seem mundane to you, A lot of people including me associate regard you and many others with respect due to your knowledge and opinions, if you call her a clone, More people perhaps pick it up too, and in a short time, She'll probably be addressed with 'Hayata's clone ' more often than her name in this forum, That's just what I think.

It's like unless they've had a long period of intensive training sessions or closed training, it's impossible for them to play close to their top level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
In an interesting twist of fate, the most promising young Japanese male players (Harimoto, Uda, Togami) have all crashed out while the two least hopeful (Niwa, Mizutani) are still in. Or is this Oikawa's time to shine?

The first half of women's Singles will surely be bled red (7 out of 8 are Chinese), but ultimate teammate killer ZYL is also there so anything can happen? There is at least one Japanese lady guarding each 1/8 zone, but can they pull off the improbable and bleach this half (mostly likely only Ito and Hayata can achieve this but then they will be in the same QF)? Been a while since I've seen Shibata progress into the Main Draw, much less round of 16.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
Interesting post-match interview where Hayata talks about the task/problem/issue of risk and consistency in top-level contests.