German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hope for Janard - will he post a full Main Draw of WS?
(while wait from ITTF ....)

Sorry .. Already published ...

Ito -Brasil....
Hayata - F.T.(Hayata ! Don’t try to lose !!)

Last edited:
Reactions: MaLin2.0
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
------------------------
2020 German Open
NnBQI60.png

2019 German Open
hY1Dp32.png

Does this mean I'm a generalist?

4DLu3Li.png

3v8A7ys.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
2017 - ITTF Asian Championships, Wuxi (CHN) Women's Singles 16 FENG Tianwei HAYATA Hina 3 1 FENG Tianwei

Will there be a revenge? F.T. - second wind....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Hope for Janard - will he post a full Main Draw of WS?
(while wait from ITTF ....)

Sorry .. Already published ...

Ito -Brasil....
Hayata - F.T.(Hayata ! Don’t try to lose !!)

Lot good matchups
Ones looking forward most:

Qian Tianyi vs Miu Hirano
Hina Hayata vs Feng Tianwei
Harimoto vs Chuang Chih-yuan

Apart from first matchups, really old school vs new school, want to see how they cope, I think Hina and Tomokazu should both get through

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Yes, Kanak!! Watched the match, very impressed with the way Kanak plays. His controlled aggressiveness on both sides is very CNT like and the right direction to go.

Can’t stand ZQH’s coach shouting out instructions every play. That should be illegal. Judged by the voice, That coach must be MJF, LJK’s coach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Lot good matchups
Ones looking forward most:

Qian Tianyi vs Miu Hirano
Hina Hayata vs Feng Tianwei
Harimoto vs Chuang Chih-yuan

Apart from first matchups, really old school vs new school, want to see how they cope, I think Hina and Tomokazu should both get through
A very winnable match for HH. I think she has a pretty good chance at making the quarterfinals.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Nobody wants to face Chinese, even if remotedly. Most natural fear innate to all human beings.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
For XD, the first round opponent of Mizutani/Ito will be LGY/SYS. What an unlucky draw for both pairs!

Will probably go with Mizutanito for this. These two pairs are quite similar IMO; the male players play with more spin while the female players pack the punches but the Japanese should have an advantage in terms of chemistry.

Jan 2018
I'm a fan of Kanak, but why is he ranked 22? His results aren't nearly good enough for him to be ranked this high.

I was thinking the same.

The whole ranking system is kind of a scam. If you play in a weak region, you get a huge boost in your world ranking. Kanak places well in two Pan Am events and then gets a world cup invite because of this. If you calculate those points, Kanak is already ranked 43 in the world or so with 5 more events to score points in. He then gets a lot of points for playing in the world championships putting him close to the top 30 when the USA team really didn't do that well. In the remaining 4 events he doesn't score a lot of points.

http://results.ittf.link/index.php?..._yr[value][]=2019&fab_rnk_res___category=Open

The above isn't Kanak's fault. It is just the way the system is set up. He is playing by the rules to get his #22 ranking. I think the ITTF wants to prop up players from each region and people who dominate their region alone can score enough points to be in the top 60-70 when in reality they would probably be ranked lower. Dominate your region, score lots of points in regional events, get an invite to the world cup get more points and then get even more points at the world championships. Maybe their logic is that if each region has a hero, more people from that region will be inspired to play.

This month he has almost 1000 points more then previous but he only scored 180 points in Czech open.
I really do not get the idea of this ranking.

img_0068-1539298971-6770.jpg