German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
At the end of the day, Suh Hyowon did the best against Chen Meng this whole tournament.

1030531_940x529.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
We already have the 2 ITTF points of the year

I agree. Disappointing that Ma Long could not keep up with the Xu Xin level but Xu Xin was truly a cloud Walker today. No one was going to beat him playing like that. Lin Gaoyuan can sleep better now.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Invent a time travel machine and go back to the 2019 WTTC.

Send hitmen to get ML and FZD without being caught.

Change nationality.

That's about it.
Next month XX might say: I am world no 1, I can beat all players on the planet, I can be best doubles player and Xdoubles but still it is not enough to give me chance for olympic singles title.
While other countries pray to have such great player for China it is not enough because he lost to gauzy a year ago.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Next month XX might say: I am world no 1, I can beat all players on the planet, I can be best doubles player and Xdoubles but still it is not enough to give me chance for olympic singles title.
While other countries pray to have such great player for China it is not enough because he lost to gauzy a year ago.
yeah .... that what i`m thinking ...... xu xin is da best forever.... not the brute force but the awareness making him the best .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
So Ma Long is for sure going to Olympics. I guess the second spot is between XX and Fan Zhendong. If they don't give it to XX I would be disappointed... it's a matter of experience also. But I also think FZH deserves it, so it's hard to say.

Unfortunately Chinese coaches will go for the World Championships results and well FZH has a final while XX never reached the final there.

This user has no status.
Ma Long won the WTTC 2019, FZD is the #1 on the ITTF rank and he won the Marvellous 12 2020 but XX should go to the olympics because he won the German Open?

I love XX and it would be great to se playing the singles in Tokyo but I believe Ma Long and FDZ have a better historic than his.