German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Lol I might have misheard but Li Sun told SYS that she doesn't have to make spinny shots? That's like the worst insult to the opponent ever?
I do not see it as insult. Some players who doesn't have enough power in their shots are more sensitive for no spin or little spin shots. It is quite common tactics by chinese players who have more power then others.
The other thing is last two sets were very close and could go to Ishikawa side and the match could be tight.
Last thing SYS is the best chinese player currently.

Big surprise in men's doubles,

Schermafbeelding 2020-01-31 om 15.16.24.jpg

https://tv.ittf.com/video/nuytinck-cedric-dyjas-jakub-ovtcharov-dimitrij-franziska-patrick/1893639

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
It's not the first German Open if I remember correctly when the live TV is almost unwatchable. Last year the angle was bad and the tables were reflecting very seriously, and now we have 20 or less fps on the TV table. And it's perfectly fine on tables 2 and 3 :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
its a fullfilling rollercoaster to cheer for Hayata. Ups and downs, hope and disappointment, difficulties and injustices paired with potential and fighting spirit.

I was certain she had a good shot against CNT weakest link right now, but typically fate was not with her

Reactions: Vlad Celler

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Net WS quarters as expected: 7 CNT plus Mima. What else is new?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hirano making a strong case here for why she was chosen as the third team member. DN is outdoing Ishikawa-senpai here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
its a fullfilling rollercoaster to cheer for Hayata. Ups and downs, hope and disappointment, difficulties and injustices paired with potential and fighting spirit.

I was certain she had a good shot against CNT weakest link right now, but typically fate was not with her

(Hina Hayata Facebook)

Hina Hayata pulls out of the #ITTFWorldTour#2020GermanOpen with a waist injury.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hirano making a strong case here for why she was chosen as the third team member. DN is outdoing Ishikawa-senpai here.

...wrongly chosen...

Reactions: Janard
Jan 2018
Now I seriously suspect Ito asked Hayata to let DN through so that she could beat her down.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
...wrongly chosen...

Well, Ishikawa proved to the lesser senpai today. That's the silver lining! SYS was basically the Hirano during TWC 2019 – 即使失误也要上手,不上手没机会。

OTOH, CM thanks DN-jie for showing that she may be a better fit than SYS to complete the Tokyo trio with LSW.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Yes, the Chinese women have their own internal disassembly .. Interestingly, will China declare a team for Qatar Open?

Why??? Doubles are not singles. It is not like that choosing two best players in singles you can built best doubles pair.
Most people underestimate Jakub Dyjas.

You don’t gone tell me that the Germans are a bad combination.
They lost because there R/R-hand combination against the better L/R-hand combination from Jakub/Cédric.
I didn’t expect that! Well done!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn Phone met Tapatalk

Last edited: