German Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I cannot believe mizutani came back. He really needed such breakthrough.
Feel sorry for Chuang one of the best performances by him ever. He moves like 20 year old kid.

I agree I havent seen this kind of omphh from CCY in a while, movement has been good, good tournament for him

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
When was the last time Mizutani reached the QF?

2019 - ITTF World Tour, Bulgarian Open, Panagyurishte (BUL), after beating two kohais (Yoshimura Kazuhiro & Asuka Machi) but fell to Quadri Aruna. All the makings of a good senpai.

Reactions: zeio and MaLin2.0
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
2019 - ITTF World Tour, Bulgarian Open, Panagyurishte (BUL), after beating two kohais (Yoshimura Kazuhiro & Asuka Machi) but fell to Quadri Aruna. All the makings of a good senpai.

Big day for Jun Mizutani, XD final and big QF match against LGY.
To beat Lin Yun-ju is impressive.

Should be fun day, all matches look to be entertaining

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Wow, who would've thought:
- Harimoto ousted in first round
- Ovtcharov only German to come through round 16
- Mizutani beating Lin Yun-Ju

Have to rewatch some of tbe tight matches.

Yesterday, table 1 was suddenly Geo-Ip blocked for Germany although in schedule only Sunday is marked with other possible distributor. Annoying.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MaLin2.0
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018

Sure felt like forever!

Jan 2018
No. Who remembers some early round match from an Open seven years ago? Only you, and *maybe* the players themselves. Maybe.

No, that one is memorable. Shiono, technically a semipro, took everyone out and Xu Chenhao was the poor soul in the final. Check out the award ceremony if you have a chance.

Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Wow, who would've thought:
- Harimoto ousted in first round
- Ovtcharov only German to come through round 16
- Mizutani beating Lin Yun-Ju

Have to rewatch some of tbe tight matches.

Yesterday, table 1 was suddenly Geo-Ip blocked for Germany although in schedule only Sunday is marked with other possible distributor. Annoying.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Harimoto been beat first round plenty of times, Sun Wen Japan open and Wang Chiquin Australian Open which I was there live. His age is the excuse, more experienced players been exposed to plenty more like CCY. Chinese players also have big advantage of training with guys like Ma Long, XX & FZD which helps getting maturing quicker. Same concept with Lin Yun-ju, Mizutani more experience veteran on tour.

German players are fine, still strong team, should pick up more momentum as the year goes on. I would of expected few more to go deeper I agree.

No. Who remembers some early round match from an Open seven years ago? Only you, and *maybe* the players themselves. Maybe.
No, that one is memorable. Shiono, technically a semipro, took everyone out and Xu Chenhao was the poor soul in the final. Check out the award ceremony if you have a chance.

Exactly, this was the Final, not some early round. It was definitely a huge deal at the time, as it marked the rise of Masato Shiono.

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
Let the beatdown begin.

Jan 2018
Try a hard refresh.

Reactions: Janard
Jan 2018
Ito 6:3, 6:7, 7:11. Got too aggressive halfway.

Ito missing a lot on the BH after serving. Barely edged out. 13:11.

t5IIHia.jpg

NrPtgZF.jpg

qfCPLJI.jpg

Ito has adjusted on the BH but DN is going for her FH now. 12:14.

Ito can't get a clear edge on serve-n-attack and is forced into the rallies. 6:9, 8:9, TO by DN. 8:11. So many suicide serves lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler