German Open 2020

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Apr 2019
XX was simply amazing. I feel he has earned his singles ticket to Tokyo....unless his performance drops by quite a bit in the coming months....very unlikely given how he has been playing. This XX is not the same version that Ma Long has been used to playing and dominating, but a much improved version. I mean he beat down ML....not an easy thing to do...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
XX was simply amazing. I feel he has earned his singles ticket to Tokyo....unless his performance drops by quite a bit in the coming months....very unlikely given how he has been playing. This XX is not the same version that Ma Long has been used to playing and dominating, but a much improved version. I mean he beat down ML....not an easy thing to do...
It was really strange. Never seen Ma Long that.. frustrated. Like weak in the mental game even. Usually a CNT player may lose the first set only to come back harder. Here. Ma Long seemed out of ideas what to throw at Xu Xin, nothing more up his sleeves. Most unusual I've seen with Ma Long, but he's also human after all;-)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Apr 2019
It was really strange. Never seen Ma Long that.. frustrated. Like weak in the mental game even. Usually a CNT player may lose the first set only to come back harder. Here. Ma Long seemed out of ideas what to throw at Xu Xin, nothing more up his sleeves. Most unusual I've seen with Ma Long, but he's also human after all;-)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

yea!! he tried all kinds of serve variations. When ML starts serving backhand serves you know something has gone very wrong..

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Lol, she's always been like that and I never reality liked Ito's attitude.

And I'm sure she cares. Ito is the same in singles more than XD. When she gets mad she shows it, doesn't matter if she is mad at herself or someone else. If you want a Stepford wife root for someone else.

This user has no status.
And I'm sure she cares. Ito is the same in singles more than XD. When she gets mad she shows it, doesn't matter if she is mad at herself or someone else. If you want a Stepford wife root for someone else.

Lol, anyone who's played a team sport knows how you show your stress during a game can have an impact on your team mates. Is that a hard concept to grasp? It isn't about whether a player cares or not. Every single player cares. You just don't act like a little bitch when you are frustrated.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ito and Mizutani are a special case. They're from the same hometown and have known each other for so long. Ito calls him Jun, completely disregarding honorifics. It shows how close they are.

58oqwGR.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I agreed. If Xu Xin toughened up himself in 2019 WTTC, he is surely picked for 2020 Olympic. He could've completed a grand slam.

Xu Xin fans are so delusional. Why do you think he would've won the WTTC if he toughened up? He lost to Gauzy and the frenchman was not even the hardest opponent. XX in all his appearances in WTTCs was faaaaaar from winning a gold medal. Yet you're claiming that he could've have complete a Grand Slam if he just "toughened up". Please wake up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Xu Xin made more mistakes than usual in the match against Gauzy. Xu Xin was probably playing at 70%. Having said that, I have to say Gauzy has amazing control and he was playing at 130% on that day. It was just a perfect storm for Xu Xin's loss.

When I said "toughen up", I just meant if Xu Xin was more consistent at his 95% he probably could stand a chance at WTTC.

Xu Xin fans are so delusional. Why do you think he would've won the WTTC if he toughened up? He lost to Gauzy and the frenchman was not even the hardest opponent. XX in all his appearances in WTTCs was faaaaaar from winning a gold medal. Yet you're claiming that he could've have complete a Grand Slam if he just "toughened up". Please wake up.

Reactions: bobpuls