What are the Best Stiga Rubbers For Speed and Spin?

says What is better Stiga Genesis II M or Stiga Mantra M...
Jan 2020
Right now my setup is Mantra M on BH and Mantra H on FH. I know that the Calibra Sound and Plus are really good rubbers. I really like the Mantra Rubbers, but feel like there might be a better for my playing style. I like a good amount of speed with excellent spin, and decent control. I am using the Carbonado 245 as well. If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Also wondering about the Genesis II and Airoc series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Compared to the Mantra rubbers, Calibra Sound is too soft. Calibra Plus, as an older Made In Japan rubber, performs quite well - but I think you´re better off with what you have. Genesis is a Chinese/hybrid type of rubber, which you may find a bit too slow in comparison to Mantra, and Airoc will not give you as much spin (even the slightly better Astros).

But you might want to try DNA. The H version on forehand, M version on backhand will give you approximately the same hardness as the Mantras, but more catapult, which can make them appear faster. Maximum tempo is a matter of swing anyway ;)

Jan 2020
Thanks, that's actually what i was looking at. So between DNA and Mantra which would be better for control?