Pride & Passion | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 6

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, our 6th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! Join us on our quest to be the best we can be!

We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Finsbury side. Have they got what it takes?

Catch the previous episode with the TTD Team here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
This is my only YT subscription that I actually click immediately when the notification pops up!

To Dan... are there no pips players in those leagues?! I don't recall having seen a chopper or pips blocker in any of the matches yet.

says Aging is a killer
This is my only YT subscription that I actually click immediately when the notification pops up!

To Dan... are there no pips players in those leagues?! I don't recall having seen a chopper or pips blocker in any of the matches yet.

they are not old enough

I think they did have a chopper in 2nd or 3rd episode. But Garth and Ian defeated him easily.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
I think they did have a chopper in 2nd or 3rd episode. But Garth and Ian defeated him easily.

Oh that's right, the orange guys had a fisher and a chopper. Rewatching it just now he took both of them to the 5th game, but was beaten at 11-4 on one and similar on the other.