Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I love it. Are they going to donate the cure for free to the world?

An OTC Chinese medicine in capsule form for treating the common flu, it's readily available in China, Hong Kong and Macau. It's also the first Chinese medicine to be in Phase 2 clinical trial by the FDA.

Yiling Pharmaceutical Inc. has already donated millions worth of the medicine to Italy and Iraq.

https://www.yzzk.com/article/details/封面專題/2020-13/1585192913633/中藥破解病毒具療效
1585210871641SL_A64876B015D4894C4C89F8F3DD0924BE.jpg

Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Patients Infected with 2019-New Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2): A Review and Perspective
https://www.ijbs.com/v16p1708.htm

Theoretical Study of the anti-NCP Molecular Mechanism of Traditional Chinese Medicine Lianhua-Qingwen Formula (LQF)
https://chemrxiv.org/articles/Theor...edicine_Lianhua-Qingwen_Formula_LQF_/12016236

Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Diagnosis and Treatment Plan (Provisional 7th Edition)
https://www.chinalawtranslate.com/en/coronavirus-treatment-plan-7/

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
An FBI document says a man facing attempted murder charges for stabbing members of a family at a Midland (Texas) Sam’s Club did so because he thought the Asian Americans were Chinese and “infecting people with the coronavirus,” according to an ABC News report.

The 19-year-old suspect admitted he tried to kill the family, according to a Midland Reporter-Telegram article from earlier this month. That paper also reported that the man is being held on attempted murder and aggravated assault charges.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
reports are firming up that the explanation for the ventilator shortfall is that Trumps industry friends are encouraging him not to implement the wartime production measures as it would curb their profiteering. Next thing to investigate is whether trump corp (son eric) is investing in ventilator cos.
Any journalists on TTD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Japan is finally coming clean about the outbreak.

Over 2341 domestic cases as of 17:42 on Apr 1, in addition to the 712 cases on Diamond Princess.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20200401/k10012361701000.html

Pretty bad of Japan, any measures at time to try keep Olympics going, create illusion that measures under control. Hopefully all start giving accurate numbers and testing as much as possible so can get true measure of situation.

To be the situation is terrible. Haven't left my home in like 2 weeks and probably another 2 weeks in self isolation. Might be another 6 months like this.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
reports are firming up that the explanation for the ventilator shortfall is that Trumps industry friends are encouraging him not to implement the wartime production measures as it would curb their profiteering. Next thing to investigate is whether trump corp (son eric) is investing in ventilator cos.
Any journalists on TTD?

Another is how many golf days and campaign rallies has Trump had since Jan 7?

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
A study just last September warned that a pandemic could kill hundreds of thousands of people and badly damage the economy. And the study was written by a pair of White House economists at the request of the National Security Council, so, yes, people in the White House saw it.

The 2019 study didn’t predict that the novel coronavirus was coming—rather, it predicted the scope of economic damage from a pandemic —but it’s yet another reminder that there were people taking the possibility of a pandemic seriously immediately before President Donald Trump spent months denying it could possibly happen here

This user has no status.
There was an initial report from a group in Marseilles on hydroxychloroquine. However as soon as people started looking a little closer at the methods and data the usual response was WTF, and it turns out the senior author is also Chief Editor of the journal where it was published.
Actually that doctor is still using that treatment and so far the marseille area is the one where we currently have the less death/pop, so... (and it is one of our biggest cities) main issue is that doctor’s communication team suck bad and they’re using every trick they can get to get their name out there which is not necessarily the best thing to do. But They actually based their work on a translated chinese study and have continued treating patients with that protocol for a while now with better results than anywhere else in the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Actually that doctor is still using that treatment and so far the marseille area is the one where we currently have the less death/pop, so... (and it is one of our biggest cities) main issue is that doctor’s communication team suck bad and they’re using every trick they can get to get their name out there which is not necessarily the best thing to do. But They actually based their work on a translated chinese study and have continued treating patients with that protocol for a while now with better results than anywhere else in the country.

Maybe. No data or case reports published, hard to evaluate. And there are lots of hospitals in the Marseilles area, so we can't attribute it all to this one group.

I certainly find chloroquine plausible. Like I said, there were hints that it might be useful that date back to the first SARS pandemic. It would be nice to have some meaningful data.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
says I'm working on RKN as trader. Right now I have to stay...
says I'm working on RKN as trader. Right now I have to stay...
Apr 2020
It will impact on all sector

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Boa tarde esta epidemia para mal de todos nós vai levar uns meses a desaparecer.
Se em Agosto já houver autorização para se treinar e trabalhar sem limites será muito bom.
Saúde para todos.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Status
Not open for further replies.