Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Well, it's actually a bit worse. The citrus fruit colored autocrat in charge of the lawless kleptocracy that now rules across the pond has actually gone to great length to dismantle/sab*tage all and every facility that could have coped with pandemics:

”In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era disease security programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later. But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated.”
(https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/3...ited-states-public-health-emergency-response/)

you forgot about Trillions of dollars pissed away on useless wars of the last couple of decades. we could have had both the vaccine and the drug a month ago even if some of the war money had been used to promote biomedical research.

in a year, this pandemic will blow over and nothing will change as far as where $$ are going. next time around one billion could die from another bug. the good news is that it is likely that the climate change won't get us first.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
D2K is right to talk about where the largest dollars go.

The realist pessimist trouble making side of me would say follow the largest dollar amounts, then you can find the largest corruption.

If anyone holistically looked at how many more dollars have gone into the governance of medical and agro industries, the expenditures the government oversight and purchases related to these, and especially the DoD...

...look at the exponential increase in congressional budget allocation to these industies, even throughout both major political parties in charge... look at the astounding total amounts... then look at if the USA public has gotten ANY additional value from those huge increases in budget...

No shyt answer is no. Look at where the dollars end up in whose pockets and the time and data become much clearer.

This has gone on and increased under both parties watch.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Sodium Bicarbonate is excellent at neutralizing toxins and ph and costs next to nothing... but taking a few tsp would not get virus incubated in my body to stop replixating.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Oxigenation is why kids remain unaffected, aswell as with SARS, none have died.
Indeed, contagion is a different matter.
Yet, a tsp of bicarb a day even keeps cancer away

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Japan cancels national table tennis tournaments scheduled for late March ....:(

Japan Open , 4/2020 - ?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
you are asking the wrong questions

the right question is:
when will all we be locked down just like in Wuhan ?

Be brave, as your people intend to kyoukou toppa!

https://twitter.com/arapanman/status/1231515764751945733
https://twitter.com/arapanman/status/1231517646081781760
7tBR4qG.jpg

2fmG9O7.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2018
I find it strange that there are less victims in HK than Korea or Iran, but hey why not... good for HK.

As Carl put it, HK learned it the hard way during the SARS outbreak. Didn't know what was coming until it was too late.

This time around, the public doesn't wait for government action and instead follows the expert advice to wash hands often, wear a mask at all times while outside and at work, not shake hands, cut down social activities...

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...nt-repeat-mistakes-sars-survivors-group-urges
“That year, [officials] were totally disconnected from medical workers and residents,” Ho said, adding that then-health minister Yeoh Eng-kiong had said Hong Kong did not have an outbreak in the community.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Oxigenation is why kids remain unaffected, aswell as with SARS, none have died.
Indeed, contagion is a different matter.
Yet, a tsp of bicarb a day even keeps cancer away

I am NOT going to say anything bad about that maintenance level of Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) as that is good preventative maintenance and has a lot of application in treating imbalances. A lot of cancer cells absolutely hate the antioxidant properties of Vita C, S.B. does this too?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I am NOT going to say anything bad about that maintenance level of Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) as that is good preventative maintenance and has a lot of application in treating imbalances. A lot of cancer cells absolutely hate the antioxidant properties of Vita C, S.B. does this too?

No. It is not an antioxidant. Bicarbonate is the body's main pH buffer both inside and outside cells. It's levels in the body are carefully regulated primarily by the kidney. If you consume large amounts of Na-Bicarbonate, the body will respond by excreting the extra that you don't need in urine and in really high doses it simply won't be absorbed by the intestine and is excreted in feces. Most people, though, have diets with substantial amounts of animal proteins that actually require the kidney to excrete net amounts of acids (mostly in the form of H+ and NH4+) rather than net amounts of base. So if you consume lots of bicarbonate then you will excrete less H+ but your bicarbonate levels in blood and inside cells won't change. The body generally reabsorbs most bicarbonate in the kidney, so people with kidney disease often show signs of chronic acidemia.

There is a key reaction that takes place in several places in your body.

CO2 + H2O <------------> H2CO3- + H+

So this thing about consuming lots of bicarbonate (NaH2CO3) having antiviral effects is truly nonsensical.

I teach this to medical students for a living. And I am not part of some Deep State Conspiracy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
:(:(
I can only sincerely wish Japan to pass this big trouble as soon as possible ...

Situation doesn't look good, more countries now being impacted, do you think Tokyo 2020 will go ahead?

I'm just thinking as a Tokyo resident do I want so many athletes, trainers and spectators visiting my city during this outbreak? Looking like majority of the ITTF Tours are in jeopardy anyway along with other sporting events, really bad

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
No. It is not an antioxidant. Bicarbonate is the body's main pH buffer both inside and outside cells. It's levels in the body are carefully regulated primarily by the kidney. If you consume large amounts of Na-Bicarbonate, the body will respond by excreting the extra that you don't need in urine and in really high doses it simply won't be absorbed by the intestine and is excreted in feces. Most people, though, have diets with substantial amounts of animal proteins that actually require the kidney to excrete net amounts of acids (mostly in the form of H+ and NH4+) rather than net amounts of base. So if you consume lots of bicarbonate then you will excrete less H+ but your bicarbonate levels in blood and inside cells won't change. The body generally reabsorbs most bicarbonate in the kidney, so people with kidney disease often show signs of chronic acidemia.

There is a key reaction that takes place in several places in your body.

CO2 + H2O <------------> H2CO3- + H+

So this thing about consuming lots of bicarbonate (NaH2CO3) having antiviral effects is truly nonsensical.

I teach this to medical students for a living. And I am not part of some Deep State Conspiracy.

So are you one of those that deny that cancer is a metabolic disease, like the traditional medical consensus has been ever since Warburg?

Of course you can teach kidney function to students. But why not teach them the proper way to keep cells acidic/blood alkaline?

Co2 is not a waste product. It aids the body in oxygenation. For the same reason, cancer grows slower on higher altitude, as the body automatically retains more co2.

I have cured papilloma and cancer with small amounts of bicarbonate (with acv). Why would corona stand a chance?

Be my hero and teach this stuff to your students, instead of chemotherapy and patentable medicine.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
So are you one of those that deny that cancer is a metabolic disease, like the traditional medical consensus has been ever since Warburg?

Of course you can teach kidney function to students. But why not teach them the proper way to keep cells acidic/blood alkaline?

Co2 is not a waste product. It aids the body in oxygenation. For the same reason, cancer grows slower on higher altitude, as the body automatically retains more co2.

I have cured papilloma and cancer with small amounts of bicarbonate (with acv). Why would corona stand a chance?

Be my hero and teach this stuff to your students, instead of chemotherapy and patentable medicine.

You very clearly have no idea what the f$%k you are talking about. It doesn't even rise to the level of being wrong, although several things you wrote here about physiology are actually grotesquely wrong. That is the better part of what you wrote. You are clearly a troll.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
You very clearly have no idea what the f$%k you are talking about. It doesn't even rise to the level of being wrong, although several things you wrote here about physiology are actually grotesquely wrong. That is the better part of what you wrote. You are clearly a troll.

I'm not trolling. At best I transcend the malcontent of losing several dear folks to traditional medicine. This is nothing ad hominem. I do not know you.
If you could point out where I am supposedly wrong, I can link you the corresponding source material. Without specifications, I just stand accused on this new forum. But have it anyway you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.