Need advice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
My friend asked me to help him with his new bat. He has a cheap premade bat, but he has good strokes and he progressed quickly. Hi parents would not let him spend over 60 euros on it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7JsRGjhAPKkSE5aTWs4RENrcmc/view

This is a link of a site in our country wich has good prices and no shipping costs. The money is in kunas, the budget is around 400.
Gewo power carbon and Gewo ALLround blades are the cheapest, but what rubbers can he pair it with. I have heard a bit about kokutaku 077. Are there any more rubbers on this site that are good and cheap. The budget is very important to him. Thank you for all advices ahead.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
If he can wait a few weeks for the equipment to arrive he can order from aliexpress.com. There you can find many blades and rubbers for much less than 400 kuna all together. For example from Ali Battleship store a Yinhe N11 blade and two sheets of 999t rubber for $21 US. That's less than 150 kuna.
Ali Battleship
https://a.aliexpress.com/_rIpIvK

Reactions: Kuba Hajto

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Or if he can't wait for order from China, even from tabletennis11 he could get a donic Persson exclusive off and two sheets of dhs hurricane 3 for $50 US total. That's around 340 Croatian.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
For blades I would look at Gewo, Andro or Yinhe if you are on a budget.
Rubbers if you are looking for tacky, I would look at Yinhe Big Dipper 4 or Spin, or maybe Yinhe Apolo 5. If tensor I'd look at Rasanter R47, Xiom Vega Pro, or slightly more expensive Gewo EL Pro series. I think there are some good inexpensive Donic rubbers, but I have not used them personally.

I would not buy crap from Ali Express, just from legit stores.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
For blades I would look at Gewo, Andro or Yinhe if you are on a budget.
Rubbers if you are looking for tacky, I would look at Yinhe Big Dipper 4 or Spin, or maybe Yinhe Apolo 5. If tensor I'd look at Rasanter R47, Xiom Vega Pro, or slightly more expensive Gewo EL Pro series. I think there are some good inexpensive Donic rubbers, but I have not used them personally.

I would not buy crap from Ali Express, just from legit stores.

I may be just picking on you but from things you recommended a single rubber like Rasanter or Gewo El Pro maxes the budges out... A single old big dipper sheet is half of the budget too, not to mention new fancy versions...

From the picklist I would probably go for Palio CJ8000/Emperor Dragon and Donic Persson Powerplay. It's 10 kuna aboce though. Tibhar Samsonov Alpha also sounds good and is listed for 150 which clears the budget, but haven't used that one. I am just bringing it to attention.

When going china route you will get similar bank for the buck, you might only save 10-20$ depending on the choice.

I may be just picking on you but from things you recommended a single rubber like Rasanter or Gewo El Pro maxes the budges out... A single old big dipper sheet is half of the budget too, not to mention new fancy versions...

From the picklist I would probably go for Palio CJ8000/Emperor Dragon and Donic Persson Powerplay. It's 10 kuna aboce though. Tibhar Samsonov Alpha also sounds good and is listed for 150 which clears the budget, but haven't used that one. I am just bringing it to attention.

When going china route you will get similar bank for the buck, you might only save 10-20$ depending on the choice.

Big Dipper is about 20 Euros. Rasanter R47 you can probably get for around 30 eruos. Mark V is a possibility too, probably around 20-22. I just don't think you can get a good set up for 60. Look into used blade as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
What is the diffrence?

I don’t know, really. It is just that I never played with the older one, so I cannot recommend that myself. But I would guess that they play the same, and just changed the sponge color for the 40+ ball marketing thing.

AK47s that others mentioned are really good rubbers for the price as well. I like the Yellow and Blue better than Red. But I like Taiji Plus better than all three.

Last edited: